CHAPTER 54 || Russian beloved ones

In an unexpected turn of events, Daniil Kvyat and Checo Perez found themselves on a rainy afternoon in the living room, sharing a lighthearted conversation. As best friends, their bond had always been strong, built on years of racing together and supporting each other through the ups and downs of their careers.

As they laugh about old racing stories, a playful moment leads to an accidental kiss. Their eyes are widening in surprise, and time seemes to stand still for a brief moment. Their hearts are racing, and a mixture of emotions flows through their minds.

Breaking the silence, Daniil sheepishly grinnes and says, "Well, that was unexpected."

Checo chuckles nervously, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. "Yeah, definitely not what I was planning for."

Their eyes locked, and an unspoken understanding passed between them. It is as if the accidental kiss had brought forth feelings they had both been burying for quite some time. The realization hit them that their connection ran deeper than friendship.

After a moment of contemplation, Daniil cleares his throat. "Checo, there's something I've been wanting to say for a while now. I think... I think there might be more to our friendship than we've been acknowledging."

Checo lookes into Daniil's eyes, a mixture of surprise and realization dawning upon him. "I've been feeling the same way, Daniil. These feelings, they're not just in my head."

A smile formes on Daniil's lips, a mixture of relief and joy evident in his expression. "I'm glad I'm not the only one."

Checo takey a deep breath, his voice sincere. "You've been there for me through so much, on and off the track. I guess it's time I admit that my feelings for you run deeper than I've been admitting."

Daniil reaches out, gently placing his hand on Checo's. "And you're not alone in that, Checo. I've realized that you mean more to me than I've been letting on."

Nikita and Mick give each other a high five at the door and Kita pulls his best friend into his room, giggling.

As they both lie on the bed, the younger Russian grins, hoping that he too would soon find himself in such a situation.

After a short time the two start a pillow fight because Mick had pulled one over on Nikita with the pillow to get him out of his thoughts.

Nikita now pounces on the younger and tickles him laughing. Mick's eyes filled with tears of laughter and he stopped fighting Nikita.

Nikita actually just wants to pull Mick to his feet but takes too much momentum, which is why Mick is now dangerously close to the other and Daniel 'accidentally' bumps into Mick as he passes.

Mick stumbles forward in surprise, kissing Nikita in the process. Both freeze before deciding to ignore Danny and concentrate on kissing.

*F1 Boizz 🏎💨*

Danny: I AM A GENIUS

Max: Why?

Danny: Because I'm a wonderful match maker!

Charles: Wait, who is in a relationship with who??

Lando: Alex?

George: Do you have one of your smarts lists for that?

Alex: I do

Alex:
Seb & Kimi (married)
Jenson & Romain (married)
Nico R. & Lewis (married)
Daniil & Checo
Nikita & Mick
Me & George

Danny: Tonio & me

Tonio: ❤️

Max: Very cute 🙄

Danny: Jealous because you don't have a boyfriend?

Max: NO OFC NOT

Danny: Calm down amigo

Lewis: Nico and I are not even together

Hulk: YOU LITERALLY WEAR THE SAME WEDDING RINGS

Kevin: Calm down

Hulk: I am :)

Romain: You two are acting strange...

Kevin: We are not!

Jenson: Hey don't talk to him like that

Hulk: Defending your man I see

Jenson: Just like you ;)

Mick: We need to come back to Checo and Daniil

Zhou: They need a ship name

Valtteri: I agree

Yuki: Because you agree to everything G says

Pierre: True

Charles: Just curious but are you two a thing??

Yuki: No

Charles: :(

Nikita: We need to get back to Checo and Daniil

Mick: They kissed

Daniil: We didn't

Nikita: We saw it

Checo: Sounds creepy smh

Nikita: We played your match maker 😌

Daniil: Thanks for that 🙃

Seb: Who is going shopping tomorrow?

Jenson: Me and Romain can go after the interview

Kimi: Deal

Nando: With Danny, Max, Charles, Pierre and Yuki

Romain: 👍

Zhou: I don't think they will get a ship name today...

~~~~~~~~~~

A little bit short :)

And? Anything different in the first part?