CHAPTER 62 || A legendary story

We are making history on 12.09.2020, a Saturday that is actually quite insignificant, but which will go down in books and stories.

It is a beautiful autumn day on which the fan meeting of all drivers in Ireland takes place.

The drivers are sitting at the breakfast table, eating, talking, and not suspecting anything, mentally preparing for the huge meeting with tons of fans.

They all take a break from social media, as Christian and Toto have advised them to do. The drivers are nervous. Jenson, Mark, Nico and Nando are retired, after all.

Romain chews thoughtfully on his toast. Will the fans hate him? Will they support him? Will he be insulted? Why did he make the relationship with Jenson public in the first place?

Seb and Kimi are also thinking. But with them it's just a question. Should we publish our relationship?

The rest are more relaxed and looking forward to the day, but of course they know that the fans can go crazy and they have to be careful.

Only Oscar is eating his cereal and chatting happily with Logan. The others don't have the heart to tell them what can happen.

They all head to the meeting point, which is about an hour away from the villa. When they arrive there, they see the fans already from afar.

A special point is that all fans wear something with rainbow on their chaps.

The racers stop in surprise. Then Max turns to the rest with a grin and says, "Well, with an effort like that, we also need a suitable entry."

So they discuss briefly and come to the decision to show their sexuality.

The fans inside are getting restless. The drivers should have been there 15 minutes ago. But then the wide double door opens and Alex runs in with a transgender flag.

Each driver has such a flag. Always two have the same flag of a sexuality. At the very end, Max and Charles run into the hall. They carry a huge rainbow flag together. It was decided for Max and Charles, because Lando found out after some research that Lestappen is the fans' favorite.

The fans start cheering and clapping. The drivers get comfortable and start answering fan questions, taking pictures, signing on shirts, caps and much more and just talking to their fans.

They set a sign by rolling out a 30x1m² sheet of paper. All the fans and the drivers sign there with colorful paints and paint on the edge flowers, rainbows and the flags.

Kimi and Seb, Lewis and Nico R, Jenson and Romain, Nando and Mark are open about their relationships and even tell anecdotes, which the fans accept enthusiastically.

Nikita and Mick have rainbows painted on their cheeks by fans, and all the fans are surprised by the Russian.

Nikita behaves namely as in the house. He is reserved, shy, always polite and does not swear even once.

The fact that all drivers, whether Formula 1 or not, openly support the LGBTQ community and show that they themselves are part of it, the media are still reporting on it days later. It was the first time, but definitely not the last.

~~~~~~~~~~

Finally a new chapter

Congrats to Max's race win today and breaking Sebs record.

I'm happy for Carlos and also congrats to Checo.

Even tho I'm sad cause my favs are Oscar, Hulk and Kevin.