|16|

A U R O R A

"One dance?"

"Again?"

"You love it." Milo says, grabbing my hand and leading me to the dance floor. 

He puts an arm around me and brings me closer to him. "I don't know if I've told you yet but you look beautiful."

"You've said it."

"Well, good cause I don't think its enough." He mutters, drawing small circles on my hips.

I shake my head, smiling. "Thank you."

"Im sorry, for dragging you along in all this shit. I just thought we'd all finally be  a normal family but that's never going to happen."

"Are you crazy? I'm here, in Paris, in a five star hotel with my friends having the time of my life. What more could I ask for?"

He shrugs. "I don't know."

"Thank you for bringing my here, Milo. Really."

"Oh, its nothing." He grins.

☆☆☆

I knew there was something wrong with Dante. Ever since the day I met him, he's been weird.

While Milo is outside, taking a breath, I head inside the bathroom to touch up my makeup, only to find Dante following me.

"This the the women's bathroom." I say, frowning.

"I know." He says, approaching me. I back away until I hit the wall. He puts his hand on my hips and smiles. "I've seen the way you've been looking, Rory. You think im stupid?"

"What? Are you crazy?"

"Come on, you don't want Milo, you want me."

"Dante, get off me before I scream." I say, pushing him away but he doesn't budge.

"I've been looking at you, a lot." He shrugs. "There's a lot of things id like to do to you."

And just like that, tears filled my eyes. "Dante, get away from me." I say, my voice breaking.

His hand reaches back and he pulls my zipper down. Both straps fall down and just as he's about to pull the dress down, i put all my strength out and knee him.

I run out of the bathroom in tears and bump into a figure. Milo.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Its nothing, don't worry about it."

He looks down at my appearance. My dress was almost falling down my waist and my makeup was probably ruined. He blinks. "Sweetheart-"

He stops when he sees Dante walking out of the women's bathroom. His eyes glance back at my body and back to Dante.

"Oh, hey, man-"

"You piece of shit." Milo says, clenching his jaw. Milo pulls my dress back up, puts the straps back on and zips it up before launching at Dante.