|26|

A U R O R A

Okay, fine, I like him.

There, I said it. I fell in his stupid trap and fell for him. I swore that i wouldnt because i know that pretty, cocky guys are...cocky.

But, still, i fell for him because im that stupid.

I probably said that I like him a long time ago but now I'm really saying it because I've accepted it.

And I've also accepted that I'm going to work on not liking him anymore.

I'm not talking about 'like' in fifth grade where I want him to hold my hand and take me to the park.

I'm talking about so much more about liking now. It's like he's just so pretty and sweet and nice and I want to kill myself.

It's the way Milo acts around me. Or maybe every other girl he's ever met. But I've unfortunately, fallen for it.

It's how he's always so upset whenever I tell him I have to go when we're hanging out and then he begs me to stay for five more minutes but I end up staying till late. The way he has his way with words and never fails to make me feel better. He always assured me about things I wasn't sure about.

He does these little things. He listens to me rant about random things like the other day, I talked about Halloween when I was a kid, or my books, my day. And he listens. He tells me what he really thinks about them.

Or how he always holds my hand when we're walking. When he hugs me, one hand is always around my waist and the other in my hair. He always compliments the things I hate about myself on that specific day. He may be rude but that's what makes him Milo.

I can't believe I fell for the guy who put sand in my locker.

☆☆☆

"Whats got you going crazy?" Bruna asks.

I let out a breath. "Milo."

"So, we can finally talk about this?"

"Yes, we can." I sigh, sitting on the couch and taking a sip from my coffee.

"Why is it so bad?"

"Because he's Milo. He's the jackass that plays with girls' heart because he 'feels like it' and I don't want to get hurt."

"What if I told you he likes you?"

"Id tell you you're crazy."

She sighs. "Fine, but don't tell him I told you this, alright? Its only because i hate seeing you both being so stupidly blind. I also wanted Milo to work for it but I suppose I'm being cupid again-"

"Just say it."

"Fine. He's crazy about you. He may act like a bitch but you know that thing where if boys are mean to you, they secretly like you?"

"That's like an elementary thing."

"Yeah, well, its true. Its the truest thing in the world."