|25|

M I L O

The way my manager/ coach/ basically my father is looking at me, I think I might run away.

One person I really will never disrespect is this guy. Mostly because he's helped be become where I am today and stuck with me after the hundred times I've messed up but he's also a terrifying man.

And after I was 'kicked out' of racing, I think he was more furious at me then anyone else.

But when I got my grades up and got back in the team, I didn't go to see him because I was too scared to do it.

Since there's a big race coming up in a month or so that I need to win, I have to see him.

And now that I've taken that decision, I'm regretting everything. If he just blinks, I'll run out right now. But he's not, he's only glaring at me.

When i got kicked out, people found out before my own father and it just spread.

"Hi, sir." I say, closing the door behind me and slowly taking a seat.

"Did I say you could take a seat?"

I sit up faster than lightning, awkwardly shoving my hands in my pockets. "Sorry."

"Yeah, you better fucking be, Alvarez." Jayson says, standing up. "You stupid child, ruined everything. You should be lucky I even tried to get you back."

I stay quiet.

"Now, I am done with you and your bullshit, do you understand? If you mess up one more fucking time, I will kick your ass and your career away, got it?"

"Yes, sir." I mumble.

"And if you lose that next race, im kicking you to America."

Dang, okay.

"Now, you're going out there and practice. Go."

I head down to the track and get inside a car. I start the engine and let out a breath. Before you know it, I was speeding down at the road. I did a few turns around and tricks until I did 3 laps.

"That was good." Jayson says, his stern look still on his face. "Now, ill see you on Sunday, on time."

"Okay, bye, Jays- sir."

He rolls his eyes at me. Once his back is to me, I flip him off and get inside my car. I drive back to school and head straight to my dorm.

"Hey, man, how was it?"

"It was fine." I shrug. "Im back in the team."

"I defrosted a chicken today." He grins.

I blink. "Okay?"

"Im literally a chef." He says, his hands up in the hair.

I sigh. "You took chicken out of the freezer and placed it on the counter and you're suddenly a chef?"

"That's what defrosting is?"

"What the fuck did you do?" I ask, running a hand down my face.