|17|

M I L O

And here we are, back at school. I think im even more surprised that I missed this place.

"I'll see you around, yeah?"

"Okay, bye, Miles."

"See you, Rora."

I walk back to my dorm and sit on my bed, sighing. Fuck, im tired.

That trip was the worst of my damn life. Rora got hurt and it couldn't have ruined me more.

If Rora hadn't asked me to stop, I would've killed that piece of shit without hesitating.

He touched Rora. He hurt her and ruined her. He made my girl cry.

I'd be stupid if I said I didn't care about Rora more than any girl in the world. She'd grown into me, maybe even made me like her just a little bit too.

I asked- threatened Dante to leave Paris or I'd really kill him and he did. Valentina understood and dad asked me to leave as soon as possible too.

Apparently, lots of shit went down after Rora and I left early. The wedding continued, but my mother had saw me. She went up to my dad and asked what happened. God knows how but these two started fighting.

Valentina and Dante fought and Emilia threw up. I hated that Valentina didn't have the wedding she had imagined.

But Dante had to ruin the wedding. He couldn't stand watching his sister be happy for once. I knew it was a bad idea inviting him.

"Hey, man, you good?"

I look up at Aarush. "Yeah, why?"

"Nothin', just noticed a few things between you and Rora this week. A lot, actually."

"I just care about her." I say. "That's it."

"And maybe you like her."

"I don't." I laugh. "Dumbass." I do maybe like her. Just a little.

"Come on, man, I saw how you acted when Dante did that to her. I never saw you care about someone like that."

"Whatever."

"You're seriously avoiding this? Come on, man, face it. You like her."

"Fine, maybe I do. What difference does it make anyway? She hates me and I am the cause of that."

"I don't think she hates you. Maybe she just doesn't want to like you because of the shit you pulled."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Ever heard of grieving? Show her you're worth it. Show her you're better than Louis."

"Shit, Louis." I groan. "I forgot about him."

"Get to work, buddy."

☆☆☆

Bruna swings the door open and pulls me in. "What did you do?"