|21|

M I L O

I've been looking at Rora and Tyler talk for the past fifteen minutes. There's laughing, touching- too much of that- and there's laughing.

I've never hated anything more. I've experienced the overdose of my mother but this? It feels like a knife in the heart.

Out of all the guys (by all guys, I mean me and me only), she chooses Tyler.

What else i hate more is that Tyler was a good guy. He was perfect for her. He was what she deserves. But it should be me. Me laughing with her, me touching her, me making her this happy.

Maybe Louis was better because Rora actually knew what she was getting herself into. This time? Tyler had one flaw. He's an idiot.

He's never made it to a date. He'll run and won't show up. Which is also the reason I'm not so bothered by this because Tyler would be on the ground and bleeding by now.

But then seeing Rora upset? I think he will end up with a punch. Tyler was not disrespectful. His eyes were on her face only and not wandering around.

I groan and knock my head on the table. I can't watch this shit anymore.

"Hurts, doesn't it?"

I sigh at Bruna. "Leave me alone."

"Well, should've never ghosted her or that would've been you." She shrugs, walking away.

I think I might just hate her more than Tyler.

When Tyler walks away, I follow Rora.

"Rora, hey."

"What do you want?" She sighs.

"What did Tyler want?"

"Something about it not being your business, why?" She asks.

I stop infront of her, grab her hand. "What did he want?"

"He asked me out." She says, shrugging out of my hold.

"Goodluck with that." I laugh.

She stops and turns around. "Why?"

"Oh, you don't know? Tyler bails on all of his dates because he chickens out."

"Yeah? How would you know that?"

"I've been here more four years?" I mutter. "And I hooked up with half of the girls he's asked out."

"I don't believe you. Who even would?"

"You don't believe me?"

"No."

"Why is that?"

"Oh, let's see. You're a liar, an asshole who wants to ruin my life and punched every single guy who's asked me out."

"You're talked with one guy since I've known you."

"Whatever but you're not ruining this for me." She scoffs.