|32|

M I L O

And there she was, on my bed, sleeping. She's been asleep multiple times on my bed but this time, it wasn't the same.

This time, she was mine.

She was mine to love, mine to hold. Mine.

And I had never been this happy in my life, not ever. All I need is her and my whole mood could be lifted up.

Her eyes start to flutter open. She meets my eyes and gives me a tired smile. "Hi."

"Morning, sweetheart."

"What time is it?" She asks.

"10AM." I say.

"Oh, no. We were supposed to go out with everyone else to the park near Buckingham Palace today."

"I know."

"We have to get up." She says, trying to get up but I pull her back.

"Or you can stay."

She smiles. "Unfortunately, I can't, I have to get ready, so do you."

When she gets up this time, I let her go. I watch as she puts her clothes back on and kisses my cheek. "See you soon."

"Mhm." I hum, watching as she walks away. Once she's gone, I stare at the ceiling, smiling like an idiot.

At some point, I do get up. I shower and put on a pair of baggy jeans, a black shirt and my shoes on, not forgetting my rings.

"Why, hello." Xavier says, smiling at me in the balcony with a cigarette between his fingers.

I roll my eyes, heading to the balcony as he passes me a cigarette. He grabs his phone and Taylor Swift starts playing loudly.

"Seriously?" I mumble.

"I saw you lip syncing it once so don't start." He says.

I roll my eyes, leaning against the railing.

"You finally got her, huh?"

I smile. "I did."

"Congratulations, man." He says. "You better not fucking break it."

"I don't plan on it."

☆☆☆

"Miles, look at that bird!" Rora exclaims, pointing to a colourful bird.

"Looks great."

She rolls her eyes. "You're so boring."

"Will you two stop and help me set this stupid thing up?" Bruna says.

"Sorry." Rora says, helping her throw the white cloth on the grass.

I lean against a tree and Rora sits next to me. I let Xavier place the sodas and snacks on the cloth, laughing at him when Bruna yells at him to put them on one by one.