_______________________

Fuck!!

I can't believe what my ears heard. She is into bdsm.

Is she a submissive?
Is she looking for a dom?

My brain flooded with her thoughts and all the possible scenarios that could make her come to me.

I was out into the club with my best friend Sebestian for drinks, when my eyes found her.

Before I could think anything, my steps started taking me towards her on their own accord. I didn't know what I was going to say, but I wanted to meet her. I wanted to listen to her sweet voice.

But, when the other lady, her mother asked me, if I was her dominant, I lost it.

I couldn't say anything, not because I was weirded out by her, but because I was too happy.

I had been thinking about her the whole week. The only thing that stopped me from approaching her was my lifestyle. I thought she would not fit into my world.

Many women I have met in past got scared of my sex life and ran for the hills. I didn't want to scare her. Hence, decided not to say anything.

But what now?

Now that I know, she is also into the same lifestyle, what should I do?

Should I ask her directly? Or should I try to find another way to know about her choice first and then approach her?

All these questions flooded my brain and I was going crazy by the second thinking about her.

After thinking a lot, I finally decided that I should ask her directly. She will understand me. After all, our lifestyle is based on communication and honesty.

These are the two main things that help in building a good sub-dom relationship. I need to ask her.

I will visit her at the bakery tomorrow.