-18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Slight mature content in the end of the chapter)

It's been two days since Damon came back. Two days since we spent our night together at my place. It was a different experience.

Being close to him, pampered by him, even when we are not having sex made my heart flutter in a different way.

I sighed.

Looking at my appearance in the mirror, I smiled. After almost three weeks, I am going to the club with Damon.

I have been feeling much better today, I still didn't want to engage in any rough sexual activity. So, Damon suggested we visit the club for tonight, just for a change of environment. We won't indulge in anything.

But still, I wanted to look perfect. I quickly brushed my hair, giving them slight beachy waves, completing my look.

My attention shifted from myself, as I heard the noise of ignition from outside. It was Damon.

Giving myself one last look in the mirror, I collected my purse and went to him.

~~~~~~

When we entered the club, Damon placed his hand on my back possessively, guiding me towards the private booths. They were decorated with thick red curtains of satin, which gave privacy to people siting inside them.

But they also have a side opened, which gave the look of the stages placed for public scene.

A waiter came to our booth to take our drink order. As he left, I looked at Damon. He was observing me quietly, without blinking. His eyes raked over my form and I shivered at the intensity.

"What are you planning Damon?" The words left my mouth, as I locked eyes with him.

The waiter came back with our drinks. Serving them to us, he left again. Damon shifted on the sofa and came closer to me. He swirled his drink in the glass in his one hand and placed the other on my thigh.

His touch felt like current on my body. He took a swig of his drink, before speaking.

"Well, for the first time since I met you, I don't have anything planned." Gulping the rest of his drink, he placed his glass on the table and turned his whole body towards me.