-12

~~~~~~~~~~~

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 9 am in the morning when Damon and I decided to leave the club

It was 9 am in the morning when Damon and I decided to leave the club. I was exhausted to the fullest and Damon thought that I should take extra rest, as a session as intense as ours could be really overwhelming for a sub.

When he was sure, I am completely fine and doing well, he gave a green signal to leaving for home.

We woke up from the bed and took a long, steamy shower together. Dressing in the clothes from previous night, we finally made our way out of the private playroom and to the main hall.

Damon was leading the way and I was behind him, following his lead, too lazy to run fast in the high heels. Walking towards the exit, we were interrupted by a redhead.

I know her. She is Scarlet, an experienced dominatrix here. One of the most strict one, no nonsense types.

I have heard about her powerful and dominating persona from a few regular visiters at Red Satin.It gave me chills. Each and every command coming from her mouth compels the submissives to follow through.

She is one the very few dommes who ignites fear inside me, though along with a little thrill, if I am being honest.

She was wearing a black leather corset and a matching leather short skirt, paired with leather gloves and a garter belt. Her red peep toe heels completing her look. She looked hot and drool worthy.

"Damon! About time you decided to show up again." She chuckled and Damon smiled at her. They seemed to know each other well."I thought you gave up on bdsm after the last incident. But I am glad you are back."

"Ya. I thought I gave up on bdsm too. But this little brat here ignited the beast again." He chuckled and the women shifted her gaze on me.

"Natalia, meet Scarlet. She is a college friend of mine and a domme here. Scarlet, this is Natalia, my new submissive." He made introductions.

"Greetings Mistress." I greeted her, lowering my head. I controlled my bratty urges, wanting to stay clear from any troubles with her.

Out of my peripheral vision, I saw Damon raising a suprised eyebrow at my sudden modest behaviour. But, I didn't answer him.