-11*

(Mature content warning

(Mature content warning. This chapter contains the discription of wax play.)

I was tired

I was tired. Completely exhausted. My thighs and my ass were on fire. They sting everytime my skin rubbed against the soft fabric of the sheets.

But I was also loving it. I was so turned on by this, my core was drenched, craving him inside me. But, seems like he has other plans.

He picked me up in his arms and gently laid me in the centre of the bed.

"Tired?" I nodded my head, too lazy to form a coherent sentence. But the clicking of his tongue took my attention."Too bad, I am not done with you yet." He looked at me smugly and a whine escaped me.

Taking my wrists gently, he tied them to the metal cuffs attached on the posts of the bed. He repeated the same process with my legs, spreading them wide open, stretching my limbs out completely.

Once again for the night, I was fully restrained with no escape from his sweet torture. When he was satisfied with my position, he stood up from the bed and went to the shelf clad walls, rummaging through them.

I closed my eyes, trying to steady my breathing. My lower half was throbbing with pain and my core was throbbing with need of attention. Adding on the anticipation of his next move, my mind was a complete mush by now.

The noise of footsteps nearing the bed caught my attention and I averted my gaze to him. The object in his hand had me gulping hard.

It was a massage candle. His eyes were switching between observing my reaction and the candle in his hand. His eyes were darkened, clouded by sadistic lust.

Taking the lighter from his pocket, he lit up the candle and the pleasant smell of lavender wafted in the room.

The room was dead silent, the only noises were of my sharp and laboured breathing. My lips were parted and my core tightened at the idea of the erotic wax play.

Though nervous, I was still excited to do this. I wanted to feel the hot, blistering wax on my skin. The feeling mixed with fear and arousal had me shaking in my restraints.