-6*

MATURE CONTENT WARNING

He took me towards the private playroom area

He took me towards the private playroom area. I have been here once before. He opened a door and made his way inside.

He threw me roughly on the four poster bed. My head was dizzy because of all the blood rushing to my head.

I sat up straight on the bed and looked around the room. The room was big with black walls, lit by red neon lights.

The walls were adorned with all the equipments such as paddles, floggers, canes, whips, cuffs and many other things. In one corner, there was a spanking bench and in the other, was the St. Andrew's cross, along with a sex swing, saw horse and something that resembled a gyne chair.

I was pulled out of my thoughts with the noise of the door closing shut. Damon looked at me, taking predatory steps towards me, making me gulp in excitement.

"Get up." He ordered me and I followed him. He stood close to me, putting a finger under my chin." I am giving you a last chance to do the right thing. Be a good girl for me." He said gently, looking into my eyes.

But I never wanted him to be gentle. I want him to be rough.

"Now, where is the fun in that,huh?" I asked him smugly.

He smirked back at me."We will see how much fun it will be now."He sat down on the edge of the bed and patted his lap." Come here. You are in need of some good spanking."

I snorted at him. Was he serious?

"Oh please. I have played with cane. You think a little hand spanking is going to scare me?"

"As I told you, we will see very soon, Natalia. Now, do as I say." He warned me.

Rolling my eyes, I went near him and he roughly pulled me on his knees, making me squeal in surprise. He pushed a little on my back and raised my ass upwards.

"What's your safeword, Natalia?" He asked rubbing the back of my upper thighs lightly, making me aroused.

"Vanilla."