-10*

( Mature content warning

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Mature content warning.)

Natalia has me wrapped around her finger in such a little time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Natalia has me wrapped around her finger in such a little time. She attracted me towards her like a drug. She was a hot sexy vixen. And right now, this vixen was standing with me in the elevator of the bdsm club Red Satin.

I have been really excited to see her today. The whole day at work was really difficult, as all I could think about was her.

When I saw her, standing at her porch, waiting for me, my heart literally skipped a beat. She was looking so fucking hot. The red dress complimented her fair skin and her petite frame.

Her long, silky and wavy hair, framing her small face were tempting me to run my fingers through them. I imagined myself tugging at them as I pound into her from behind.

The beast inside me was roaring to be released. He wanted to pounce on her right then and there in the car. That is why, I didn't try talking to her. I knew that if I tried, she will behave like the brat she is. It will only tempt me into doing scandalous things to her.

Not that I won't do them anyway. But I wanted to do it the right way. Throughout the ride, I was clenching my fists around the steering wheel to control myself.

Till the time we arrived at the club, I was getting really impatient. I wanted her alone and all to myself. I wanted to rip that dress off of her and do wicked things to her body.

So, I kept a hand on her waist, possessively and ushered her towards the private playroom area. As we were getting close to my room, my heart was thuding louder and louder in my chest.

I quickly opened the door with the key and closed the door shut behind me as we entered the room.

Without saying any word, she made her way to the centre of the room. She was facing the bed, her bare back towards me. Her body language showed her nervousness. She was rubbing her palms on the side of her dress.

With calculated steps, I made my way towards her, wrapping an arm around her waist. I pushed her hair to one side and kissed the point where her neck and shoulder meet, moving towards her pulse point sucking lightly.