-5

_______________________

It was saturday, today and I was getting jittery

It was saturday, today and I was getting jittery. I was too excited and too nervous to meet her, both at the same time.

She was so perfect for me. She has sent me the checklist back, after filling it, and I was more than happy to see it.

Our kinks and preferences were pretty similar. After a long wait, I could finally feel that I have found someone equally compatible to me.

And the most important thing, she was into pain. Pain is a very important part of bdsm for me.

I am a total sadist. I love inflicting pain on others. But, I was in doubt, whether she would like that or not.

However, her answer to my question amazed me. She said those exact words, which I have been waiting to hear from someone, since a long time.

"For me, pleasure can't exist without pain."

These words did something to me. The sadist inside me wanted to pounce on her then and there and have my wicked way with her body. But, I controlled myself. I didn't want to scare her.

I will have to be patient with her. I can't fuck this up. After so long, I actually want this kind of arrangement to work for me.

It was 5 pm and I was lying on my bed, thinking about all the things that I can do to her now.

After day dreaming about the upcoming events, I decided that, I should get ready for the night. After taking a relaxing shower, I dressed up in some casual clothes and took my wallet and car keys, and made my way towards her place.

****

When I reached there, she was already waiting at her front porch, just like last time.

I guess, I am not the only one, excited for tonight.

Smiling to myself, I unlocked the passanger side door and she settled in the car.

Fuck. Is she trying to kill me?