-13

~~~~~~~~~

                                    ~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the week went by in a rush after my 'oh so sexy' encounter with Damon on tuesday

The rest of the week went by in a rush after my 'oh so sexy' encounter with Damon on tuesday. It was saturday and I was at my mom's place for our regular weekend dinners.

Usually I visit her on sundays, but this time Damon had some other plans. He requested that he wanted to see me on sunday again. So, I decided to prepone our dinner plans.

Here I was, standing with my mom, in her cozy little apartment, helping her out in the kitchen.

"So, how is everything with the bakery?" My mom asked me while focusing on the dish on stove.

"Good. Everything's going fine. We are growing everyday. There has been a lot of customers in past couple weeks." I told her and she smiled.

"That's actually a good thing." I nodded.

"What about you? You were volunteering in a fundraising event for your NGO. How is that going?" I asked her and her eyes beamed as she told me about her work.

"Amazing. Everything is going as planned. We are planning for the event to be held next month. I am so excited about the event, Lia. If it is successful, it will be really good for those poor children." She said, clapping her hands together.

"Don't worry mom. I know it will be successful." I reassured her.

We chatted for a while, cooking in the kitchen. It wasn't long before everything was done.

"Everything is ready, Lia. Help me serve it."

"Sure, mom."

We brought the dishes to the dining table before settling down ourselves.

As always, mom has outdone herself. She has always been an amazing cook and baker. I learned baking and a little bit of cooking all from her.

On our dinner nights, she always makes something special for me. Something that is my favourite. This time, it was lasagna and garlic bread, among other few things.