-15*

__________________________________________________________________

After having our dinner in silence, Damon showed me to the room I'll be staying in

After having our dinner in silence, Damon showed me to the room I'll be staying in. It was quite plain in comparison to the rest of the house with white walls and dark grey furniture. It lacked any kind of belonging or any sentimental decor.

"You will be staying in this room after our scene. So, practically it's yours till the end of our agreement. You can bring your things and personal items if you want to." Damon told me and I nodded.

"Now you have 10 minutes. After that I want you to present yourself in the adjacent room, naked and kneeling on the floor. I'll be back." Saying that, he marched out of the room, without waiting for my answer.

Not wasting any time, I quickly got to the bathroom brushed my teeth and cleaned myself as quickly as I could.

I stripped out of my clothes and placed them on a chair in the room. Taking a deep breath, I walked out of my room and pushed the door of the room adjacent to mine.

What came in view next surprised me. He have his playroom, similar to the one at Red Satin, but bigger and better.

The room have same black walls and red lights, a bed large enough for four people sat in the middle. The walls had all the equipments I have seen and more.

It sent a jolt of excitement and nervousness through me. Forcing my eyes to move, I kneeled in front of the bed, facing against the door, my knees slightly apart and my palms resting on them.

What felt like an eternity passed, but Damon didn't came. It made me even more nervous. He always made me nervous.

Waiting for him, without any clue was hardest part and I was growing restless now. He said ten minutes but it was more than half an hour now.

I have been with my fair share of men and I certainly wasn't new to this bdsm thing. But Damon has the power to intimidate me, which wasn't very common for me. He aura demanded attention and submission. He made my body and mind bow down to him.

My knees were starting to hurt and I thought about looking for him, but somehow decided against it.

Did he forget about me? Or is he just testing my patience to see if I will follow with his command or not.