C1.2

Chapter 2 - Murderer (Who Killed Who?)

Shen Dongqing greeted the original inhabitant seriously.

It was just that the original inhabitant seemed a little shy. After he held his hand, his ashen face became blue and his eyeballs were falling out its sockets.

Shen Dongqing quickly let go of his hand: "I'm sorry..."

He did not have full control over his strength as a ferocious ghost because he became a human recently, and his actions were neither light nor heavy.

Once the photo frame ghost broke free, he bolted, slamming back into the black and white portrait like a streak of smoke.

Shen Dongqing rubbed his hand regretfully.

It had been a thousand years since he became a man, and after not being a human for such a long time, he was not adapted to it. He did know what a normal human should be like and he could only learn by observing the words, actions and manners of the people he met.

Thus, he laid on his bed and raised his phone.

According to the female high school student, there was no signal here so there were quite a few games that could not be played.

Shen Dongqing flipped through his phone until he finally found a game that could be played – Little Crocodile Likes Bathing. When he had been a ghost, he had been incredibly jealous when people were playing games; and it had been unfortunate that no one had burned his offerings and he could not touch electronic devices either, which reduced him to a mere spectator. Now that he finally had the chance to play, he propped himself on the bed and played until the middle of the night.

And because he was very engrossed in the game, he ignored the sounds of knocking at the window and the screaming woman upstairs.

The man in the black and white portrait was forced to listen to the cheerful music that the phone was emitting as he continued to stare at the youth on the bed.

What was going on, why was he still playing?

Could he please give the ghosts a little face?

The photo frame ghost felt like he was being ignored and it made him inexplicably upset – I have to scare this person properly. According to the rules, I can kill him at will as long as he screams.

Under the flickering lights, the portrait of the deceased person suddenly changed places without any human interference and hung itself at the top of the headboard. The person in the portrait became paler and the corners of his mouth pulled to his ears as his sclera was sheeted with a crimson red, making it an extremely strange picture.

If a timid person had seen this scene, he would have been frightened to the point where he lost his voice.

However...

Shen Dongqing's attention was always concentrated on the screen of his phone, and he did not even raise his head once.

The photo frame ghost was somewhat tired after maintaining the same posture for a long time, and just as he was about to relax, he saw Shen Dongqing finally move. He promptly shifted into combat readiness and assumed an even more terrifying and warped expression.

Shen Dongqing happened to see the black and white portrait on the wall.

The black and white portrait was tinged with pride: You're scared, right?

Shen Dongqing looked at the portrait's expression and curled his lips at him as he said: "Good night."