C2.1 Campus' Strange Talks

Chapter 6 - Qinghai High School (School Rule Number One, Early Relationships are Forbidden)

Players who cleared the novice task were given a three-day break.

Whether they were despairing, rejoicing or weeping bitter tears, it did not change the fact that the three days were fleeting.

Unlike the players who were plagued with fear, Shen Dongqing woke up early in the morning and prepared a backpack full of snacks, waiting for the next copy to start.

Needless to say, he even thought that the game was pretty fun.

The place Shen Dongqing was living in was situated in a small city, but because he had been spending the past three days playing the happy and fattening house, he did not take a step out of his room. Now that he was venturing out, he realised that there were a lot of players within the city, and his neighbourhood was bustling with activity. All in all, it was not that much different from an ordinary city.

Under the system's guidance, he arrived at a public bus stop.

An old bus was parked there, and through the dusty and stained glass, he could discern that there were already a few passengers inside.

Shen Dongqing adjusted his backpack straps and got on the vehicle and settled himself in an empty seat near the window.

Probably because some people had yet to arrive, the bus stayed there without moving.

Shen Dongqing felt around for his mobile phone and he had just turned on the screen when someone reached out from behind and tapped his shoulder.

"Hi!"

Shen Dongqing turned his head back, meeting a smiling visage that was glowing with enthusiasm.

"Hello hello." The man seated behind him leaned against his seat and made his own self-introduction, "Great god, let's be friends. I'm Fang Qi."

Shen Dongqing shook his head: "I'm not a great god."

With a look that said 'I understand', Fang Qi threw a fleeting glance at Shen Dongqing's backpack which was rustling with his movements and he lowered his voice: "The items in the system are freaking expensive and yet you managed to buy so much. Therefore, you must be a great god."

Shen Dongqing eyed him before he pulled open his backpack, not bothering to hide the contents. "It's snacks."

The bag contained chocolates, biscuits, potato chips, coke... Essentially, there was nothing useful in it.

Fang Qi faltered for a beat before he made a recovery: "If you dare to buy so many useless things, you must have superb skill to back up the boldness of your execution. Can I hug your thigh?"

"I just passed the novice copy and I completely relied on lying down. Now that I'm going into a new copy on my own, my heart is a little panicked, and it would be nice if a great god could take me through..."

While Fang Qi was talking, he was simultaneously thinking that he should sit next to Shen Dongqing to cultivate a closer relationship between the two of them.

He was about to get up when he saw another person getting on the bus and skipping past all the empty seats before he directly sat on the seat that he was targeting.

"Hey, that's my..."

The man who snatched his seat was wearing a pair of sunglasses, and when he heard Fang Qi speak, he pulled them down slightly to reveal a pair of light brown eyes and stared right at him.