C2.9

Chapter 14 - Winning While Lying Down

Zhou Wenyan tapped on the elevator button.

The student of a spirit bound to the soil beneath the elevator seemed to understand what he wanted to do in seeking him out, and while the lights for the elevator panel changed with each flicker, the elevator doors did not open.

Zhou Wenyan hummed a 'ding' before he promptly acted. Black mist seeped out of the fingers he had pressed against the gap between the elevator doors and it tangled with something, directly yanking the student out.

As soon as the student appeared, he hugged his head and shouted: "I don't know anything!"

Shen Dongqing stood by the side and uttered, "Isn't that the same as admitting that you know everything?"

The student stiffened and changed his style: "I won't say anything."

After he spoke, he looked at Zhou Wenyan cautiously, and it was evident that he was extremely afraid of the big boss who could take him out. Weakly, he added, "If you continue to look for it, you'll hurt the entire student population and they will all die."

Zhou Wenyan smiled: "If you don't speak, you'll leave a step earlier than your schoolmates."

An indisputable threat.

The student was so frightened his visage became ashen and he did not know whether he should choose to leave first alone or be in the company of his fellow schoolmates.

Despite the fact he had to leave either way, he had no intention of sacrificing himself for the sake of others; he bit his lip and said: "She's in the stadium."

After he spoke, the student seemed to be drained of all his energy as he laid on the ground, murmuring, "The whole school will be screwed, you'll kill everyone..."

Shen Dongqing threw a look over his shoulder and wondered, "Are all of you even human anymore?"

The student froze in his place.

The pair walked along the cobblestone path that wrapped around the field, and at the end of the road was the stadium.

They had found the doll in the grass near the path.

Before they reached the stadium, they could hear the balls bouncing against the ground being emitted from the premise.

Shen Dongqing entered and surveyed the scene, noticing that there was a group of boys playing basketball while there were cheering students seated at the side. From the school badges that they wore, it was apparent that they were from the same class.

Underneath the stage, students were gathered together and they were chattering continuously.

"Someone from our class got caught by that old witch again."

"If that's the case, the class civil award for this semester is gone again."

"Could that old witch be targeting us?"

"I think she's having her menopause; no matter who it is, they will never be pleasing to her eyes."

This group of students had lively expressions and they were brimming with youthfulness, which was very different from the students they had encountered.

Zhou Wenyan said: "A repeat of the past."

It looked like a flashback; where the Campus' Strange Talks had yet to start and Qinghai High School was a normal school as well.