I need a drink

Now home at their shared apartment, the Scofool brothers, Lincoln and Michael, sat down to watch the local news.  The apartment was extremely run down, falling apart and infested with rats.

     Lincoln turned on the TV:

     "Today's top story. A disgraced former doctor disguising himself as Daffy Duck has been arrested and charged with armed robbery. Camera footage shows the suspect demanding medication from a pharmacy at gunpoint. Although the ex doctor claims he did nothing wrong, police are calling his claim of innocence pure "Quackery. "

     "Good to be home" said Lincoln.

     Michael saw a worried look on Lincoln's face.  "I owe money to a loan shark, I'm in deep trouble."

     Michael was intelligent, wealthy, and successful.  He was also the owner of a popsicle stick corporation.  Michael was tired of playing the role of "older brother" to his actual older brother.  "Lincoln, you need to start taking responsibility for yourself."

     Lincoln put on his leather jacket and headed out, having no idea how to solve his problems.  "Oh, just one more thing, did you remember to pay the hydro bill?" shouted Michael as the door slammed.

     Downtown, Lincoln paced back and forth. "What am I going to do?"

     He decided to have a few drinks at a bar.  As he walked to the entrance, Lincoln looked up at the sign bearing the name of the bar.

     ALCOHOLICS "R" US

     After he walked in the bar he sat down and patiently waited to be served.  All around him there were drunk customers arguing,  fighting,  weeping and falling onto the floor. 

     Knowing Lincoln personally, the bartender asked, "What will you have tonight, Linc?"

     With his finger curiously raised, Lincoln pointed at several bottles and asked, "Which one will give me a hangover?"  The bartender put his hand on a particular bottle and answered, "This one."  Lincoln continued, "Which one will give me diarrhea?"  The bartender put his hand on another particular bottle and answered, "This one." 

     "Which one will make me act irresponsibly?"  The bartender paused for a moment, scratched his head, handed Lincoln a particular bottle and answered, "This one."

     "Just give me all three bottles!"

     At the end of the night,  Lincoln was drunk, stumbled out of the bar, onto the streets,  and fell asleep.