Snitches get stitches

Warden Joan Govna closed the door of her office and enthusiastically asked Michael, "What can I do for you, inmate?"

     "There is an inmate named David, he's being harassed by Dirt Bag."

     Warden Govna sarcastically remarked, "An inmate being harassed by other inmates in prison, how shocking."

     "Warden, he needs your help, and you are the only one who can help him."  She quickly snapped with her British accent, "I insist you call me Govvvna!"

     "So, let me guess, you want me to provide protection for David?"  She then smiled, and touched Michael on the face, "How about a favor for a favor?"  Michael remembered that Warden Govna was trying unsuccessfully to build a house out of popsicle sticks.  "How about I fix your popsicle stick house in exchange for David's protection from Dirt Bag?"

     The two shook hands. 

     "Deal."

     As Michael left her office, he seemed very respectful.  "Thank you, Warden."

     "Call me Govvvna!"

     Alfred "Green" Goondall's narration:

     "As soon as Michael left Govna's office, he was dragged away by other inmates.  Michael was about to learn that snitches get stitches..."

     Michael was dragged into a room which had a sign on it's door.

     GANG HEADQUARTERS 

     In the room, Michael was shocked to see former business man Ronald Tromb sitting in a throne.  Ronald looked at Michael with a stern expression. 

     He handed something to Michael and said to him, "Snitches get stitches."

     Michael looked and saw that Ronald had actually gave him a medical stitch kit.

     Confused, Michael paused. 

     "What, what's this?"

     "Your free complimentary bag of stitches, just in case you have an accident."

     Michael looked at a desk and saw someone dressed in women's clothing. Ronald introduced his "secretary."

     "Hey, pretty man, my name is Sarah, Sarah Ravioli."  Michael looked at the name on Sarah's desk, "Why does it say FRED on your desk?"

     "Well, I'm in the process of changing my name, and right after my surgery I will be transferred to a women's prison."

     Michael cautiously replied, "No offense, but isn't this whole prison already a sex change operation?"

     Ronald Tromb interrupted to regain Michael's attention.  "About this snitching business, since it is your first offence, you get a free complimentary bag of stitches."  Then, he added, "But if you snitch again..."

     Terrified, Michael listened while his hands shook.

     Ronald Tromb elaborated, "If you ever snitch again, we'll have to force you to do certain things..."

     "Things!"

     "What things?!"

     Ronald smirked, "You know... things."

     Everyone laughed at Michael.  Ronald told him, "Just get out of here, and don't ever snitch again."

     However, just before Michael walked out the door, Ronald Tromb shouted.

     "Wait!"

     "You forgot your free complimentary bag of stitches."