The gym

Meanwhile...

     Alfred "Green" Goondall's narration:

     "For no particular reason, Shirley, Sarah, Ronald, the Scofool brothers, and myself just happened to be in the gym at the same time."

     In the gym...

     Convict billionaire and former business man Ronald Tromb didn't like to do exercise, so he hired Shirley aka Sugar to do his exercises for him.  While admiring himself in his golden mirror, Ronald asked Shirley, "How are my exercises working out."

     "Great boss."

     "Okay, Shirley, enough exercise, I don't want to get too tired."

     The Scofool brothers spotted each other for the bench press.  After lifting the bar very slowly, Michael complained to his brother, "Linc, you keep loading too much weight on the barbell, that must have been 500 pounds!"

     Lincoln replied, "Relax, Michael, you only lifted 50 pounds."

     "Oh."

     Sarah Ravioli looked at the tattoo on Michael's back, laughed, and said, "Your tattoo looks suspiciously like a crudely drawn map, you wouldn't happen to be planning to escape, would you?"

     "Um... no, I..  um..  I would never try to escape because that's against the law."

     Everyone laughed together. 

     "Hahaha hahaha hahaha!"

     Suddenly, the gym session was interrupted when David, screaming, ran into the gym.

     "Help, HELP, there's an evil supernatural clown in the kitchen who farted when he cut the cheese!"

     "HELP!"

     Most of the inmates in gym laughed at him.

     "HAHAHA... HAHAHA... HAHAHA!!!"

     The Scofool brothers huddled the group into a corner of the gym for privacy.  The group said to David, "You saw the evil clown."

     The group elaborated, "His name is Dime Dropper!"

     Michael realized something, "For some reason we are the only inmates who get harassed by the clown.  Somehow... this whole prison IS the Evil Clown."

     Ronald Tromb interrupted, "I thought you said this whole prison is a sex change operation?"

     "Well, that too."

     Moments later, Lincoln, while curling heavy weights, asked Alfred Goondall, "So, why do they call you Green?"

     Alfred removed his false teeth, took a gulp of a sports drink, and answered.

     "Because I'm Irish."

     Alfred froze with a serious expression, then laughed out loud. 

     "Hahaha!"

     "Follow me and I will show you the real reason why they call me Green!"