Govna's Request

Alfred "Green" Goondall's narration: 

     "The first time I saw Michael Scofool, I have to admit, I thought a strong wind would blow him over."

     Meanwhile... Lincoln noticed a strong wind.  "What's up with the cold breeze today?"  Michael fell flat on his face as soon as the wind hit him.  His brother helped him stand. 

     "Dirt Bag" noticed Michael and approached him.

     Alfred "Green" Goondall's narration:

     Now, Dirt Bag was the most evil and disgusting prisoner of all.  He had earned the nickname "Dirt Bag" on a reality television show in which he ate an entire bag of worms, including the soil and the bag."

     Meanwhile... 

     Dirt Bag walked up to Michael with feminine footsteps but a very "southern" accent and looked him in the eyes. 

     "You're pretty, Scofool."

     Lincoln stepped in, "Back off, Dirt Bag!"

     Then, Captain Jay Kurk shouted to Michael, "Scofool, the Warden wants to see you!"

     And, so, Michael Scofool was summoned to the Warden's office. 

     "Close the door, Michael" said the Warden.  Her name was Joan Govna. 

     Alfred "Green" Goondall's narration:

     Michael was surprised to see that the Warden was a woman, about six feet tall.  She was perhaps around sixty years old but youthful and had aged well.  He looked at her name on the desk which read, "Warden Joan Govna."

     "What can I do for you Warden?"

     She elegantly lifted her chin and responded with a very thick English accent, "It's Govna, you can call me Govvvna."

     Joan Govna was a mysterious woman who was both strong and feminine.  She was feared by everyone in the entire prison. 

     "Michael, your file says that you're unemployed, but that's not really true, is it?"

     "I don't know what you're taking about, Warden Govna."

     Annoyed, she demanded, "You will call me Govna, just Govvvna!"

     Warden Joan Govna gave Michael a haunting stare and said, Michael, I know you're the owner of a popsicle stick corporation."  The warden was a classic tall, erotic, Gothic woman who could shake a scare into people. She walked over to a table covered by a sheet.  "I need your help, Michael."  She then took off the sheet in one motion.  It was a house made of popsicle sticks.

     "I've been trying to build this popsicle stick house as a gift for my late husband, but I could really use your help."

     "Did you say it's a gift for your late husband?"

     "Yes, he's been dead for centuries of course, but I guess he's better late than never."

     "I'm sorry, Warden, I can't help you."

     As Michael stepped out of the Warden's office, Joan Govna looked at Michael, blew a kiss, and laughed with a sinister tone.

     "You'll be back Michael, and remember, call me Govvvna!"