Michael's Nightmares

Michael and Lincoln quietly talked about their escape plan.

     Referring to politician Ronald Tromb, Michael whispered, "We need him to help us escape.

     Now, Ronald Tromb was a notorious businessman and politician who was recently imprisoned after being convicted of corruption charges.  But, he was extremely rich and had vast resources. 

     Sitting in his custom jail which had gold plated bars, he groomed his blonde hair, looked at himself in the mirror and said to his own reflection, "Mirror mirror on the wall, who is absolutely, positively, the greatest businessman and politician in the whole universe?"  His reflection, seeming to have will of it's own, answered back at him and said, "You are Ronald, you're the greatest!"

     Lincoln sarcastically whispered, "He seems very humble."

     The two brothers went to the gym to lift weights. Lincoln was physically the stronger of the two.  He loaded the barbell with plates and bech pressed 225lbs. Then, it was Michael's turn.

     "Just take a bit of weight off the bar, Linc."

     Michael slowly lifted the barbell and... crash!  The barbell fell on his chest.  His brother safely lifted the barbell off Michael's chest.

     "That had to have been 300 pounds!"

     "No, Michael, actually it was only 90 pounds."

     Disappointed, Michael decided to cool down. 

     Alfred "Green" Goondall's narration:

     "As Michael walked down the hall wearing a towel, he was about to enter the most terrifying part of a prison, THE SHOWER!"

     Meanwhile... Michael entered the bathroom but strangely... there was silence... and no one was around.

     He was about to have a shower when he heard, "Help me."

     "Help me, help me!"

     The voice seemed to be coming from the drain in the floor.  Michael held his chin and moved his eyes back and forth, as if trying to solve a puzzle. 

     Suddenly... a ten cent dime fell on to the floor. 

     Then... the voice came from the toilet. 

     "Help me, help me!"

     Michael cautiously peeked into the toilet.  "Um, hello?"

     "Help me, help me!"

     Michael gasped in shock.

     A moment later, Dime Dropper the evil prison clown, climbed out of the toilet and tormented him with terrible jokes.  Terrified, Scofool ran to Captain Jay Kurk and told him what he saw.

     "Officer, there is an evil clown that came out of the toilet!"

     Not impressed, Captain Jay Kurk took Michael to the infirmary.  The medical staff gave Michael an injection to calm him down, and he soon fell asleep. 

     Then...

     Michael woke up and discovered that he was in the infirmary alone all by himself.  He opened the door and walked out into a magical garden!

     A beautiful woman appeared in front of him.  She asked, "What worries you, Michael?"

     Surrounding her were singing dwarves.  With a pleasant smile, she asked Michael, "What worries you?"

     "Are you divorced?"

     "No."

     "Did you forget to pay your taxes?"

     "No."

     "Have you been abducted by aliens?"

     "No."

     "No, Ma'am, you see, it's much, much worse," said Michael. 

     "You see, I'm in prison."

     The dwarves gasped in horror and whispered with a frightened tone in their voices, "Oh, goodness."

     From out of nowhere, "Dirt Bag" approached Michael and taunted him, "There you are, PRETTY man!"

     Suddenly... a house came crashing down from the sky and landed on Dirt Bag as he screamed with a spontaneous feminine gasp.

     The beautiful woman then looked at Michael and asked, "Would you like to go home now Michael?"

     "Oh, yes, I want to go home."

"Well that's too bad because YOU broke the law!"

     Then, the dwarves all chanted, "You broke the law!"

     "You broke the law, you broke the law, you broke the law!"

     Michael woke up from his dream, though still groggy. 

     "There's no place like... PRISON."