Stinky Cheese

With "Dirt Bag" in solitary confinement, David Appleworm was safe from becoming his punk.

     But...was David really safe??

     David was quietly working in the prison kitchen when he heard a coin fall to the floor. He picked up the Dime.

     "Wow, ten cents."

     He noticed some strange sounds but dismissed them as only his imagination - until he saw spaghetti turn into a pile of worms crawling in dirt!  Terrified, David dropped the worm infested spaghetti.  He then saw - or thought he saw Dirt Bag. 

     With his slightly feminine southern accent, Dirt Bag taunted David, "I'm back in Gen Pop, little man!"

     Then... Dirt Bag morphed into Dime Dropper, the evil prison clown!

     Shaking, hallucinating and terrified, David watched as Dime Dropper put a block of cheese on the kitchen counter.  With a razor sharp knife, the evil prison clown pressed down on the knife and cut the cheese. 

     FART!!!

     Simultaneously terrified and disgusted, David covered his face, "Oh my God, that's horrible!"  Laughing, Dime Dropper replied, "What's the matter, I'm helping you with lunch, I cut the cheese, what?"

     "What?"

     "Hahaha hahaha!!!!!"

     Extremely afraid of the evil clown, David lost his balance and fell down.  He got up and ran like hell!