Chapter one

You know being a world known villain is probably the best thing I have accomplished. I just love seeing the fear in people's eyes once they see me. Well, my mask. You see I love being a villain, but I also love having a normal life. So, no one knows my true identity. Well, they know the villain me as Dark Phoenix. But I am known as Y/n L/n a coffee shop worker in my normal life. Not as exciting as my villain life. But simple. 

I groan awake from my beeping alarm clock. "Shut your mouth I'm up! I'm up!" I shout and slam my alarm clock. I breathe out and sit up. I am not a morning person. I put my legs over my bed and stumble out of it. I scratch my head and walk over to my closet. I looked like an entire tornado went over me. I growl and go over to my closet picking out my work outfit. I got changed quickly. I crack my neck a little. The hero's last night wore me out. Too bad they still lost.

I grab my phone and headphones. If you think I'm going to listen to my boss complain about a single piece of fuzz, you are even crazier than me. I put in my headphones and played the song 'Dark Red.' I am not much for romance songs but this one is a killer. I put my phone in my pocket and walked out of my room. Going to my apartment door. I exit my apartment and on my way to my workplace. 

As I am walking down the hallway of the apartment building. I hear a shout 'Y/n!' I look behind me and see Lucas. Lucas was one of the people I could tolerate. "Yea?" I say raising my eyebrow. He finally caught up to me. "Where are you going?" He asked. "My workplace," I say he nods and fiddles with his fingers. "You need anything?" I say and he looks back to me and he seems to not be working. "Y-yea I am fine b-but I was wond-" He got cut off by his phone ringing. "I-umm never mind I need to answer this." He said leaving me. I nodded and went back to leave. 

As I was walking on the sidewalk to my work. I see all the police cars going wild. They have not gone wild since the last villain. Raven Claws, was it? Yea Raven Claws. I wonder what is happening now. Whenever there is a big villain in town all the heroes come out and make a huge mess of it. Most of the villains have a reason but the heroes don't listen... They only come when they get fame or a lot of money. They don't actually care. 

As I continue my walk I am about to pass an alleyway. Until I hear a scream. I stop my music and look into the alleyway. I see a woman being held up by a man. This is why I hate men... I walk into the ally. "What do you think you're doing?" I say to the guy holding the lady. "Mind your own- Oh my your even more beautiful..." he said dropping the lady. I cringe at his words. I see the fear in the woman's eyes as she backs away. The man walks up to me with his shit eating smile.

He tried to grab me but I hit him in his jaw. Cause him to fall to the ground. "OW WHAT THE FUCK LADY? I WILL KILL YOU" He screamed at me. I kicked him in the face. He screamed in pain. "Leave or your useless existence will be 6ft in the ground," I say coldly he looked at me fear in his eyes. He took my advice and got up and ran. I scoffed and smiled. The woman who had fear in her eyes looked at me with curiosity. "W-wow... How did you do that!" She said amazed as she walked over to me. 

"It was pretty easy, to be honest, anyone could beat that useless scumbag," I say with a calm voice. "You must be a hero aren't you?" She says I look at her and squint my eyes a little. I sigh and look at her "I am much worse than a hero." I say as I turn around and walk away. "W-wait! what even is your name?" she asks. I look at her and say "Call me Y/n." She smiles and says "My name is Rosana" I nod and continue walking. "When will I see you again?" she says. I sigh and say "Never." I then leave the ally. I continue my walking to my workplace.  

You might be thinking why would I help her? I am a villain after all. Well, I am a villain but not those types of villains. I rather kill people not... You know what I mean. Whatever that man was going to do to that woman. Well, Rosana was her name? Yeah? was going to traumatize her and make her commit suicide. Trust me I know. 

After a while of walking, I finally made it to my workplace. I walked into the store and saw my boss's eyes. He eyed me for a second. "Your late" He stated coldly. I roll my eyes "Thanks for the obvious." I mumble he even eyes me more. He heard me but he wouldn't fire me. I have stayed here longer than anyone. How can I blame them? He is a living breathing example of an asshole. 

I walk behind the counter. Getting to my post. I waited patiently for a customer to come. I was now listening to the song. 'Daddy issues' I am a big fan of the neighborhood. Their music is just top notch good. You may wonder why are you a villain. Well, I will never answer that question. I am not going to tell my sob story. I would rather have it buried deep grave. Well, it is hard to keep it buried. When I had bandages on my arms. People ask all the time. 'What happened?' 'Why do you have those on?' I never answered. 

Why tell people? What does it do for me? Then they get an advantage. People don't want to know your past because they care. They want to know it so they can betray you or hurt you with it. It is the ugly truth. 

As I am in my world thinking. I hear the doorbell go off. I looked to see who it was. A hero that goes by Angel. But trust me he was no angel. The actual opposite of an angel. A demon living and breathing. But of course, no one would think that. How do I know? Well, I watch. I watch everyone's move. That is why I always escape the heroes. He had a charming smile but his smile held a lie. He was no hero... 

"Well hello Ms. L/n," he said walking to the counter. How did he know me? He always came here too many times for my liking. "Hello," I say coldly. "Ooo someone doesn't like me already." He says with a snicker. I rolled my eyes and said "What do you want?" he looked confused, but he then let out an oh. "Black coffee as your soul." I squint my eyes. And roll my eyes once again.

I put in his order and said "5.00 dollars." He handed me the money, but he had his hand linger on mine. I snap my hand back and put the money in the cash register. He goes to a chair right by my area. I hate him so much. 

After his coffee was done I grabbed it and called him. He got up and took it and he gave me his signature smile. "So, Are you free anytime?" he asks. I look at him like he is the dumbest person. "Hm let me check..." I look at my watch. "Hm, I am free never." 

He chuckles and sighs. "You will change your mind one day." He says as he leaves. I roll my eyes as I did a million times ago. I then looked at the clock I had two hours left... I groan in annoyance. I sigh and stand back up straight. Only two hours left get it together Y/n.

I had five minutes left. Yay, I had a little celebration in me. I slowly taped it on the counter. Waiting for the clock to say you are free from this hell. I then heard the door ding and I groaned loudly. I looked to see who it was. Oh, The lady from earlier. Rosana... She walked up to the counter and smiled. "I thought you said never," she said with a giggle. I squint my eyes at her. 

"So you work here?" she says. I sighed and nodded she still had her smile. She seemed unfazed by earlier. "I was wondering can we be friends?" she asks. I tilt my head in confusion. "Come on please!" she says. I sigh again loudly and say "Fine but don't think I will-" I get cut off by her. "YAY after your shift want to get ice cream!" I look at her regretting my choices. I nod and she seems even happier. 

After my shift, she grabbed my hand. And dragged me out of the cafe. She was walking me down the street. I saw even more cops going down the area. How bad is this villain? There is even more than back with Raven Claws. Rosana seemed unfazed and kept walking. Maybe that is why she was in the ally. She is oblivious to this world. 

As we kept walking. A loud boom came and shook the ground. Rosana flinched and she seemed scared. I didn't even flinch. "W-what was that?" she said. I looked at her and I seemed as curious as her. I began walking to the area where the boom came from. "W-wait don't go!" She says frantic. "Don't worry I will be fine you go somewhere safe," I say and she seems to debating but she sighs and nods and runs in the other direction. 

As I followed where the sound came from. I ended up at the hero's headquarters. It got blown up... I look and see people running frantically everywhere. I see Hero's injured. I had never seen this happen before. I wonder who the new Villain is... I looked around and saw a whole crowd of heroes circling something. I then heard another bomb and the hero's got blown away. I then see two...

Ah... Two villains... I looked at them examining them. One was tall brown curly hair with a white streak. And Circular glasses. He wore a trench coat as well. As for the second Villain. He had wings well little wings. He wore a beanie, and he had a huge scar across his right eye. and a scar on his mouth. 

As I kept examining them, I saw all the police circle them now. How strong do these law enforcement think they are? If the heroes couldn't stop the villains. How can they stop them? 

I laugh I mean this is really entertaining. I don't need to watch drama shows when the streets get you free drama. As I see the cops get thrown to the ground. I was the only person watching all the people who were running away were already gone. The heroes were damaged some killed. Cops were mostly killed. As the two villains smiled at their victory. They noticed me.

They stared at me as I stared at them back. I wasn't scared of them. Just curious. I could tell they knew I was not scared I would have run by then. The taller one tilted his head as for the beanie one kept his gaze. I then saw the heroes get back up. And start fighting the two Villains again. I decided to stop staring and go home. 

I then started my journey home. Walking down the sidewalk. Kicking rocks while I walked. Nothing better to do. I finally made it home I walked into my apartment building. I walked to my apartment door and went to unlock it. I opened the door and slammed the door shut. I kicked off my shoes. I couldn't go on my villain massacre the two new villains already damaged and killed some heroes there would be no challenge for me. I wonder what their names are though. I brush off the thought and go to my room closing the door. I needed sleep anyway. 

(author) ITS FINALLY HERE BITCHES ITS HERE YAYYYYY and I think I am one of the few to make a yandere tnt duo book cause I can never find any tbh lol- If I am wrong tell meeee cause I would love to read one ngl.