Chapter seven

I felt the light shimmer on my face. I opened my eyes and was shocked by the intensity of the light. "Damn it," I say annoyed as I sat up and scratched my head. I looked around my room like I never have seen it before. 

I then stand up and walk to my closet. I then stopped and realized I had a date with Mr. fuck face aka Angel. 

I groan and look at myself in the mirror. I look like a mess and I have not taken a shower in like five days. Yikes... What the fuck does Angel see in me again? My personality? Bull fucking shit it is my personality. 

Like seriously only reason I am doing this is because of the free food nothing else. I don't even want a spouse or kids in the future. What is the actual point of it? Have annoying kids yell that they want food? I would be a horrible parent and a horrible spouse.

I sigh and grab a towel from my closet. I walk to the bathroom and start to get ready for the shower. I turned on some cold water and stepped in. 

(Angel's Pov)

As I look at the new crime scene. "Angel!" A hero called out to me. I turned to them and they ran over to me. "Who do you think did this?" he asked, as I looked back at the decaying building. "I don't know..." I speak.

"Do you think the Tnt duo did this?" he asks. I sigh and say "The Tnt duo have just exploded stuff not made building decay." I then went back to thinking, I looked back to the building. 

"This all seems too familiar..." I say to the hero. "It is almost like-" the hero started to say but I cut him off. "No, it can't be we killed him" "So it is a copycat?" the hero said. I looked at him with a mixed expression. "I hope," I say.

"Even if it was him, how did he get stronger and how is he alive?" the hero asked. "I have no idea but if it is true and he is alive... We need to shut down the city." I say looking back at the building. "But for now, we collect more info or evidence that says it is him," I say adding on to what I was saying.

The hero nodded and walked away. We all better be praying he is still 6ft in the ground. The last time we all fought him we all almost died. 

(Y/n's Pov)

I hop out of the shower and wrap my towel around me. I then walk out of my bathroom into my bedroom and go through my closet. I picked out some jeans and a nice top. I guess I had to look good on this date. 

I was about to change when I turned around and saw the bear. I then saw a red dot and I kept the towel around me and walked to the bear. I then see another red blink. I throw the bear to the ground and stomp on it. then the broken pieces of the camera come out. 

(Lucas's Pov) 

Today was the day I confessed to Y/n! I walked down the hallway to her apartment door. I slicked back my hair and was about to knock until I heard the angered shout of "THOSE FUCKING SICKOS" I gulp. My hands fall back to my sides, and I quickly leave and go back to my apartment maybe another day.

(Y/n's Pov)

"THOSE FUCKING SICKOS!" I yelled angered by Wilbur and Quackity. I growled and threw the teddy bear in the trash. I then grabbed my clothes and sped run putting them on. I then walked to my bathroom.

I threw the towel over the shadow poles wanting it to dry. I then looked in the mirror and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. Then started to brush my teeth.

After done brushing my teeth I put the toothpaste and toothbrush away and leave the bathroom. I then walk to my phone and check the time. only 3:30 I still had time to just chill and relax. I scroll through my apps and click on TikTok.