Chapter five

It was the next day, and I was getting ready for work. To be honest I don't even know if my workplace is open. I then put on my shoes and grab my phone. I open my apartment door and walk out. I rush to the door to the outside. I finally make it to the door and quickly leave. I did not feel like dealing with Lucas.

I walk down the sidewalk to my workplace. As I was walking, I looked at the building that had been blown up. I saw a lot of caution tape and a lot of police. I then went back to walking. 

After a little bit, I finally made it to work. But it was closed. I really hate when my boss doesn't notify us when our work is closed. It is quite annoying. I sighed and looked around the city and decided to just walk until I saw something interesting happening. 

I walk down the sidewalk again looking around. I grab out my headphones and put them into my phone. I looked through the songs I had on my playlist. I finally decided to play the song 'Rolling in the Deep' I then put my phone in my pocket and continued walking. 

As I walking I heard running behind me. I turned around and saw Rosana. How in the hell is she doing this? She ran to me. "Y/n!" she had a bright smile. "How do you keep finding me?" I ask her she gives me a cold look and speaks. "Don't ask" but she laughed it off and said, "I am joking."

I smile a little. "I thought you had work at this time?" she asks. "Well, my job is closed right now," I say. She nods keeps her smile and says "Want to walk together? And finally get that ice cream we never got to get?" Ice cream actually sounded really good at the moment, to be honest, I nodded.

She seemed excited once I agreed and grabbed my hand. She started to walk and I followed her. I guess Rosana was a good person to be around.  

After a little while we finally made it to an ice cream store. She dragged me inside and brought me to the counter. The person behind the counter looked at both of us with their sleepy eyes. He sighed he looked overworked, to be honest.

"What will you be ordering?" the person said. "I would like a mint chocolate chip ice cream and Y/n what do you want?" Rosana said looking at me. "Umm just get me a Vanilla," I say, what can I say I am a basic bitch.

The cashier nodded and put in the orders. "It will be 5.23," they said. Rosana got out her wallet and paid. "You didn't have to," I say to Rosana. She looked at me and shrugged "Well I did" she says. 

The cashier came back with our ice cream. I took mine and Rosana took hers. We both walked to a table and sat down. "So, You are a therapist?" I ask her. She nods while licking her ice cream. I just bite my ice cream. "What type of Physico are you?" Rosana says.  I shrug and bite my ice cream again. 

"I think I am more insane but okay," I say and laugh. She laughs back and licks her ice cream earning herself a Mantashe. I laugh a little at this and she looks at me confused. I point to it gets a napkin wipes it off and smiles.

After a little while me and Rosana left the ice cream shop and decided to just walk with each other. we were talking about random shit and about funny memories. Well, she was talking the most about her memories.

"So~ have you found anyone yet!" Rosana said. "Um no," I say to her. She gives a frown and says, "But your beautiful!" I smile a little at her comment and say, "Well if I am beautiful, it will be hard trying to find someone."

"Why?" Rosana says looking at me. "Because most people would just want my body," I say to her. She goes into thought but nods "I guess you are correct" she says. 

"Did you hear the hero Angel is in the hospital?" Rosana said. I raised my eyebrow confused and looked at her. "Yea the Tnt duo got him and exploded him but he still made it out alive," she says. I nod but then say "Who is the Tnt duo?" She looked back at me and said "Oh the new two villains well after that attack. They wrote on the building 'The Tnt duo was here.'"