Chapter eighteen

"Wow... That feeling must really suck?" Jack said. I nodded and sighed and turned around and looked at Jack. "Like I said... If you want a way out the keys to the windows are in the main office" Jack said.

I nodded again and smiled at him. He smiled back and went back to what he was doing. I turned and looked down the hallway. I breathe in and out. Seriously life doesn't know when to leave me alone...

First, I met the Quackity and Wilbur then find out I have a twin brother and just forgot about him... And now these two are obsessed with me... I seriously need to get checked into Rosana's therapy...

I then started to walk down the hallway. I started looking at the doors searching for a door that said main office. I started walking by a lot of doors... Then finally at the end of the hallway. There it was...

The main office right in front of me. I sighed in relief and started to twist the knob. Only to realize it was locked... I groaned in annoyance then went to thinking. Where the hell would the key be? It might be on Quackity... Or Wilbur...

That would be sucky for me... I mean the two do carry keys around... This will be harder than I wanted it to be here... I turned around from the door and walked down the hallway. 

I quickly went back to the main area and looked around for one of the two... If were to get the keys, I would need them first... As I searched around, I saw Wilbur... Bingo.

He was cleaning his bloody nose... Ouch... I walked towards him... I then realized I had zero plan. Oh, this is going to be very interesting isn't it...? 

I was right behind Wilbur... I poked his shoulder, and he turned around. He had a mad look... Wouldn't blame him though... Well, I would actually... He tried to kiss me- Wait... That is it...

"What?" he said with a cold tone to it. "That looks like it hurts..." I say to him. He rolls his eyes and scoffs at the same time. "Sorry" I say quickly...

He eyes me up and down trying to inspect me to see if I were up to something. He sighs and says, "it's ok." He then put the bloodied rag on the table next to him. 

I then spotted some form of keys in his pocket... "Whatcha staring at, Love?" Wilbur said which made my attention look back up at him. He had a grin on his mouth. I rolled my eyes. 

This was going to be a bad idea... Or a very good idea... I closed my eyes and breathed out. I then opened my eyes and grabbed Wilbur's collar. 

He seemed startled as I brought his face close to mine. I then kissed him... He seemed shocked for a little bit. But he eventually grabbed my waist and kissed me back. I quickly slipped my hand into his pocket and grabbed the little chain of keys he had.

He then pulled away and he had the look of pride all over it. He was staring right into my soul... He was about to say something, but we heard a shout. "Wilbur!" it sounded like Quackity. I turned around and saw Quackity.

He had the biggest look of jealousy... "Wilbur, I need to talk to you..." Quackity said. Wilbur had the biggest grin on his face. He then followed Quackity out of the room. 

I sighed knowing I had got the key. I wiped my mouth from the kiss. I felt a heat rise up on my face. I groaned and started walking back to the hallway. "So, your great plan was to kiss him?" Jack shouted to me.

I stopped walking and raised up the key I had achieved. "Girl boss" Jack said with a laugh. I laughed a little to it as well. Then I started walking back to the main office. As I did, I saw a few guards walk past me.

As I finally made it to the office, I started using all the keys on the chain. Until one finally worked, I sighed in relief. I opened the door and quickly walked inside. I saw rows of cameras. This whole place was scattered with cameras.