Chapter twenty-two

(Y/n's Pov)

I stared at the wall bored as ever could be... I had decided to just forget that my brother and Rosana were dead. And that I was now some weird looking creature with wings. That used to be flames.

People say if you stay in a white room for a long period of time you eventually just go insane. I wonder if that would actually happen to me.

That Dr was one asshole. I think this was my brothers plan B... Destroy my life... Well, he fucking succeeded! I won't be able to have a normal life. Probably going to be in some form of a jail... I guess I deserved this...

My eyes looked behind myself and back to the raven black wings. I wondered how they were flames before... I then looked back at my hands. My fingers had a black tint that went from black to my normal skin color.

As I thought these things I looked to the white door. I wonder when Dr asshole will be back. Will he run tests or send me to a judge that awaited me?

I wonder what sentence I get as well. 30 years? life in prison? Or even death row. All these thoughts went through my brain. I wonder if Rosana blames me for her death. 

Wait she can't blame me if she is dead... Or if she went to some form of an afterlife and now is just wishing bad luck to me. 

I sighed and walked towards the door that kept me in this room. I pushed at it... it had no handle. They thought ahead I would guess.

Well, I now understand why my mom and dad hated us. They thought we would become monsters. How funny. They treated us like monsters, so we became monsters...

I then heard a buzz and my door opened. So, I backed away and there showed the Dr. "Well, hello 0.010" he said. I rolled my eyes and he smirked. "Well, we are ready to send you to a judge" the Dr said.

Oh... How fun! I wonder what my sentence will be. I then saw police officers come towards me and grab me. They dragged me straight through the building and to a court room.

I saw a judge and gave a confused look. They have an already built court room. I would not lie... I was impressed by their building designs. 

I pushed onto a chair and noticed it was only the judge here. "I feel like were missing some people..." I say to the judge. "We don't give a jury for people like you" the judge said with a gruff voice.

Are you serious you right now? Where were my rights in this? "What about my rights?" I say looking at him confused. "You don't get rights, you aren't human" the judge said. I scoffed and leaned back into my chair.

He seemed to be reading papers... "I hereby sentence you to death" the judge said. "What the fuck man? This isn't even a real court!" I yell at him. "They will be executed today" he said. "What type of Alice and wonderland shit is this!?" I yell at him.

The police officers grabbed me from the court room, and I saw the smirk the Dr was giving. I flicked him off as I was dragged past him. They dragged me to a room with a table. 

They strapped me down quickly. What in the actual fuck!? I don't even get a last meal. They grab tubes with needles in them. They put it in my arms. I hissed in pain. 

I see the Dr enter the room with his shit eating smirk. He walked up to a button and said, "any last words?" "Well... I want to say my ten inch fucking dick is getting a boner at the moment" I said as I raised my middle finger up.

He laughed and looked to the button about to press it. I got myself ready to go to hell. But a sound went off and so did the lights... "What the fuck..." the Dr said as he looked at the police officers.