Chapter six

"You have to be our friend" Quackity smiles drinking his beverage. "Friend?" I say confused. Wilbur nods and I stay there squinting my eyes at them. "Why?" I ask confused by this. They could have asked anything. But they asked me to be my friend.

"Because we like your company," Wilbur says. "You could have-" I started but decided to stop there. Not wanting to give them any ideas. 

"So, we have a deal or do we have an identity to give out," Quackity said. I sigh and nod "I guess we are friends," I say.  They both smile, and I just roll my eyes. "Want a drink?" Quackity said looking at me. 

"No" I say, you see I am not a big alcohol drinker. "Suit yourself" Quackity said drinking his drink. "So, what now" I say annoyed that I got caught and now I am stuck being friends with them. 

"Want to play a board game?" Wilbur said. I looked to him and said, "a board game?" "Yea" Wilbur said in response. Not like I had anything else to do. "Sure" I say annoyed.

Wilbur nods and leaves the bar area. "So, why did you become a villain?" Quackity said catching my attention. I didn't notice he got closer to me and was right next to me. 

"Why did you" I ask, "I asked first, Mi amor" Quackity said. "Well, like they say men first" I say and Quackity snickers. "No, it is ladies first and since you're a lady, Ladies first they say." I roll my eyes and say, "I am not telling my sob story." 

"You know it is not healthy to keep stuff to yourself" Quackity said. "And it is risky to tell people things, you can use it against me" I say. "Wow you think that low of me" he said. I nodded in agreement, and he rolled his eyes. 

Wilbur came back with the game Uno. Quackity grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a place to sit. Quackity pushed me to a middle chair which I sat down. Wilbur sat down in the right chair and Quackity in the left. I was stuck in between them.

Wilbur got out the cards and started dealing them. I sighed did not think I would end up here. But I guess that is what life does. It either makes your life shitty or... Even more shitty.

About 10 mins later in the game I was winning. But when it was Quackity's turn he had this smile... He started placing reverse cards and then 2+ cards. My jaw drops. This mother fucker.

"Uno" he said as he placed his last card. "You mother fucker!" I say annoyed and angered. He cracked his neck and leaned back. Pride was on his face. "You cheated" I say annoyed.

"Sorry, Mi amor but I didn't cheat" he said with a smirk. I look to Wilbur who has the same smirk. "He cheated! Tell me he cheated!" I speak. "Your just mad you lost, Love" Wilbur said. I roll my eyes and sit back in my chair.

"Another round?" Quackity said with a cocky tone. "No" I say coldly. "Aww..." Qauckity said with sarcasm. I roll my eyes again and then got met with a face of smoke. I coughed and saw that Wilbur was smoking a cigarette.

"You know those kill you" I say to him. "50/50 percent chance" he says still smoking. "uh-huh" I say annoyed by them both. 

I am so not being their friend. I will just avoid them. Pretty easy. But wouldn't they notice and then spill my identity. Damn I really am stuck in shit now. 

I stand up and walk away. "Where are you going? Love?" Wilbur said. "Somewhere away from you two" I say.  

I walk outside into the breezy wind. Inhaling the scent of out the outside world. I then sit on the grass. I didn't feel like walking home yet, and the sky was beautiful. Might as well enjoy the summer before it ends. 

I then heard footsteps I turned my head around and saw Wilbur. I roll my eyes and groan. "Oh, looks like someone doesn't like my Prescence" Wilbur said with a cocky tone.