Chapter three

The cops kept asking me the same question over and over again. 'What did he do' I gave them the truth and they did not believe me. They thought the new villain Wilbur would have killed me. So now they think I'm working with the new villains. 

"Do you know how suspicious you are sounding right now ma'am?" the police officer said. "I am telling the truth dude. Can I go back to work now?" I said sick and tired of this whole situation. The police officer kept staring at me like I was some type of idiot. The other police officers were talking to my boss. "Listen dude I have money to make right now," I say. He squints his eyes at me trying to read me.

I just sighed and eyed him back. I then heard walking towards us, and I saw the one and only. Angel the fucking worst of them all. I also noticed he had a huge bruise on his neck. I smile knowing I was the cause of it. I went back to staring right back at the cop. We were having a staring contest by now. Angel was in front of us both. "What are you two doing." Angel said and I looked at him and said, "This cop won't leave me alone." 

"Her statement is suspicious about the new villains she says she was not hurt, and they just talked." The cop said I felt my eye twitch. "Ok? and?" Angel said to the cop. "Well, she is lying clearly." The cop said to Angel, "And how is that?" Angel said. Was he really trying to defend me? Oh, I see now he is defending me because he wants that stupid date.  

The cop looked annoyed by Angel, and he just left. I mean I would do the same thing as well. He had zero evidence of me lying to him. "Are you alright Ms. L/n" Angel said I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Never better," I say with a sarcastic tone. I then walk away from him and to the cafe. He followed me and said, "Why are you walking away?" he said. "Because I can," I say with a tired voice.

"Not even a thank you to me for helping you?" he said. I was about to open the door and said, "I am not saying thank you to someone who only helped me due to wanting something." I say with a sharp tone to it. "And what do I want?" Angel said with a stern tone to it. "A date from me which will never happen." I say he smiles at me and says, "Well I would love to have a date with you but that was not the reason for me helping you." He said I squinted my eyes at him and said, "Then why." 

"I feel like you think I am a bad person," he says with a hint of confusion. "Maybe I do," I say with my sharp tone. "Why?" he says questioning me I roll my eyes and say, "Because all the guys who have ever asked me out just wanted my body, so I assume you want that as well." He looks at me and his confusion leaves him, and a smile shows. "Well, what if I told you I like you for your personality." He said and I squinted my eyes at him again.

"My cold personality." I say and he nods and says, "And you're hot as well I think you're perfect." I looked at him trying to figure out if he was lying. He still had his smile on his face. "So will you go out with me?" he said sounding desperate. "You don't want to go out with me," I say, and he tilts his head. 

"I do though," he says. "You don't even know me," I say, and he smiles and speaks. "That is why the first date is a thing. We get to know each other." He says with a cocky tone, and I roll my eyes again. 

I just stared at him while his body language told me he was getting really desperate. "I will pay you 100 dollars to go on this date." He said bluntly and I raised my eyebrows. "Deal," I say I mean money is money. You would have thought it was Christmas morning to him because he was smiling like no other smile, he had ever given me. He started fist bumping the air. I made a huge mistake.

He then said, "ok meet me here at 7:00 tomorrow." I sighed and nodded I just got myself in deep shit. Well, at least I got 100 dollars. He then walked away to the crime scene at the cafe. I guess the cafe was closed now due to this. I sighed and started walking home.