Chapter nine

I woke up around 3:30 I sat up in my bed and stretched. Cracked my neck a little and yawned. I then remembered I had to go get ice cream with Lucas. I groaned and laid back down on my bed looking at the ceiling. 

I then sat back up and got up from my bed. I looked at my clock and saw it was 3:40 I sighed and walked to my closet. Better off get ready. I looked through the unorganized clothes and skimmed through them. 

I saw a black shirt I then looked through my pants and picked some jeans. I then took off my old clothes and put on the cleaner clothes. I then walked to my bathroom and went to the cabinet to get a toothbrush and toothpaste. 

I then started brushing my teeth. I looked in the mirror and saw the bags under my eyes. God, I looked like I had not slept in ages. I then finished brushing my teeth. I put the toothpaste and toothbrush away.

I then walked out of the bathroom and walked towards my phone picking it up. I checked the time it was 4 now. 30 minutes before I had to get ice cream. Well, I mean ice cream is pretty good, to be honest. 

I then heard a knock at my door. I raised my eyebrow confused by this. I walked to my door and opened it. They're stood Rosana "Hi Y/n!" she said happily. "Oh, hey rose" I say with a tired tone to it. "Jesus, did you get any sleep?" she asked, and I rolled my eyes. 

"No, I had to deal with annoying people" I say, and she gives a tiny laugh. I move out of the way so she can come in. "Oh, you are looking nice Y/n!" she says with a smile. "You're going on a date?" she wiggles her eyebrows. "Yea I guess?" I speak.

She seemed happy by my response "Oo! that sounds fun so who is it?" she asked. "My next door neighbor" I say as I walk to my couch. She even seemed more excited. I seriously don't understand most people getting so excited about people going on dates.

"It is like those romance books! The mysterious hot boy from next door" she said as she made an explosion sign with her hands. "More like the boy from next door who talks to anime posters" I say. 

She looks at me and laughs and says, "when is he supposed to be here?" "At 4:30" I say as I grab my phone to see the time again. "Which he is supposed to be here in 15" I say as I place my phone down again. 

Rosana then came to the couch and sat right next to me. "You don't seem excited... Why? don't you want to find someone to love?" she asked curiously. "Well, I really don't want to be with anyone" I say as I looked at her and sigh. 

"Why didn't you decline him then?" she asked tilting her head. "Free ice cream" I say with a smile. She gives a little laugh "and I don't want to hear him cry to his anime posters" I add. She laughs even more. 

"I am glad we are friends" she says with a smile. I give a little smile "me too" I say actually meaning it. Rosana was good company; she didn't seem like she was using me. She had a spark of energy that I needed as well. 

"Well, want me to stay until he gets here?" she asks. "Sure" I say as I look back to my phone and see a city warning. I click to read it. 'We are going into a lockdown please stay in your homes or in the building you are in.' 

I then looked to Rosana who also saw the news on her phone. "Woah... We haven't gone into a lockdown in a long time" she said. I stood up and walked towards my window. I looked around outside my eyes widen. 

Two huge buildings were decaying down. What in the hell? "Rosana come look at us" I say, and Rosana stood up and walked towards the window. I moved away and she looked outside. "What the..." she said as she moved away from the window. 

"Is it the Tnt Duo?" she asked. I shook my head no "they don't do that..." I speak. "Then who is this?" she asked, and I sighed confused by this all. "Is there a new villain?" Rosana asked. I looked to her and said, "I would guess that."