Chapter nineteen

"You can't..." he says with a little laugh at the end. "You either stand with me... Or you watch..." he says. He then walked away from me. Until I could not see him again... I felt myself fall to the floor. My hands went to my head.

What the fuck was I supposed to do...? He had powers I did not... Well... I had to kill someone if I wanted powers... I did not want to do that... I needed help... But what help was I going to get? 

Wilbur and Quackity... Shit... They are probably boiling with rage at me... Was it worth a try... Maybe... Maybe not... Maybe this whole thing was just a whole fucking dream...

My brother was correct on one thing... They watched as we suffered and did nothing about it... But doesn't mean everyone has to die for it. Not all people have to be bad- Holy shit... Where the fuck was my villain self going?

Where was the person who would not care... I am going to blame Roseana for this one... I stood back up and sighed... I do need Wilbur and Quackity's help. I groaned knowing this would be the biggest pain in my ass ever. I then started walking out of my childhood house. 

I was now on my way to my worst plan ever...

(Time skip)

I was now in the city and on my way back to hell itself. I was debating to actually go back or not... This whole situation sucked ass.

As I was walking, I saw the path back to the huge ass building. I started rushing down the path. There is no going back now... 

I then started the huge ass building... I then started running towards it... This was probably going to be a big mistake but who gives a damn... 

I was now in front of the doors. I gulped and tried opening the doors and it worked. I guess they unlocked everything once I escaped. I stepped into the building... I saw the casino area and walked into it. 

I saw Jack at the bar. He saw me and looked confused raising his eyebrow. "Y/n? Why are you back here?" he says. I sighed and said, "I need Wilbur and Quackity's help..." Jack seemed even more confused and nodded.

"You know where they are?" I ask him. "No... " He responds as he continues his work. I sigh and start looking around the building.  As I did, I saw a few guards and once they spotted me. They ran towards me.

I not proud to say this but... It made me scream... "Oh my god boss is going to be so happy with us" one of the guards say. They had me by my arms holding me tightly. They both started dragging me somewhere.

I sighed and felt annoyed by this. They dragged me down a hall and I heard screams. What the hell was that? They finally stopped in front of a door where the screaming was coming from. One of them knocked on it.

It then opened and showed Wilbur and a Quackity right behind him. He looked at the guards confused then his eyes landed on me. "Oh, look who it is" Wilbur said with a smirk. "Hi..." I say with awkwardness in it.

Quackity's eyes had lit up once he had saw me. "Mi Amor! There you are!" he said happy. He had dropped the weapon he was holding. He was splattered with blood. He walked past Wilbur and ushered the guards to go away.

The guards dropped me, but Quackity instantly pulled me right into a hug. "So where did my lovely guards find you?" Quackity whispered into my ear. He bit my ear a little which made me flinch a little.

"Here" I say as Wilbur who was in front of me. Who had a crazy looking smile at me. I felt like he was still pissed at me... "Here...? Why did you come back...? You miss us?" Quackity said with a flirty tone.

"No... I need your guys help..." I say with a little bit of nervousness. "And what do you need help with sweetheart?" Wilbur said kneeling down to my level. "My crazy ass brother is trying to destroy the fucking world, ok?" I speak.