Chapter Twenty

"So now you believe me?" I say with an annoyed tone to it. "Yes, Mi amor" Quackity said walking towards me with Wilbur. "What the hell is that?" I say pointing to the neon green liquid. "Well it is- Wait how did you get out of your cell?" Wilbur said.

"Your dumbass forgot to lock it" I say with a smile. "Oh" he says and shrugs. "Anyways we went to that house and found a secret lab" Wilbur says. "A lab?" I say confused and tilted my head. 

"Yep, and the lab is full of research..." Quackity adds to what Wilbur had said. "Research?" I repeat what Quackity had said. "Yes..." Wilbur says putting the neon green liquid down.

"What is that?" I point to the green liquid again. "That is what you and your twin are supposed to drink" Quackity says. "What?" I say looking at them even more confused than before. 

"So, when we were down there, we realized your brother needed you for this physco plan..." Wilbur said. "I read things like 'two siblings of power will destroy'" Quackity said. I tilted my head confused...

... Wait... That is why my brother wanted me to unlock my powers... This mother fucker wanted to use me...

"Then we realized you had some sort of powers... So, you want to explain sweetheart?" Wilbur said looking at me. "I don't know how to explain..." I say to him. Looking down and went to thinking again.

"So, are we going to stop him?" Quackity says fiddling with a poker chip. "Yes" Wilbur says then he added "how are we to destroy the government if were dead?"

I rolled my eyes annoyed again. "You guys seriously need mental help" I say. "Mi amor were villains not heroes" Quackity said looking at me with a grin. "So what is the plan?" I say folding my arms.

"Kill him" Quackity and Wilbur say at the same time. "No" I say not having that... "Were not killing him" I add. "He is trying to kill the entire world why not kill him first?" Wilbur says. "He is my brother... Even though he may be crazy we aren't killing him" I say.

Wilbur rolled his eyes and said, "then how do we stop him?" I stopped for a second and went to thinking. "I don't know..." I say quietly my hand going to hair (if u don't got hair... U got a nose)

I slowly looked back up at Quackity and Wilbur... "Maybe... We just put him in prison...?" I speak. "That's boring" Quackity said with a little whine. "This is not supposed to be fun" I say with venom in my voice.

He laughs and says "calm down" I roll my eyes again and sigh. "How would we even get him in prison? We are villains ourselves... We would land in prison" Wilbur says. "They don't know I am though..." I speak.

Wilbur nods and says "so... You be the one the police see we will be the one to fight him?" I nod and say "So, the plan is I tell the police where the guy is and show them where he is... You guys hold him down..." 

"Alright! That seems more fun... We get more action" Quackity said with a smile. I groaned and sighed at the same time. "So, when do we do this plan?" Wilbur says picking up the neon green liquid. 

"Probably right now..." I say to them both. They nod "So, we better get going" Quackity says as he throws his poker chip in the chip bucket. "Alright" I say and crack my neck knowing this was going to be a long night...

"We will get weapons and you stay right there" Wilbur says as both Quackity and Wilbur walk away. I stay where I am and wait for those two idiots. As I am waiting, I hear a phone ring. I look over and see a phone on the table. 

I walk over to it and see an unknown caller id. I answer it and say "the person you are trying to reach is not here-" I start to say but get cut off. "Oh, yes they are dear sibling" the other line said...