GOING GOOD

Mr Park - yahhhhhhhh y/n take your water bottle atleast.

The orphanage owner shouted while marching towards the main gate.

Y/n who was already running late for her school now turned back to take her water bottle .

Y/n - thank youu sooo much ! I wonder how could I survive without you ... byeeeee cook something delicious...

She shouted while running back after taking her water bottle .

Mr Park - innocent soul she is . God always keep her safe .

He mumbled to himself and went back to work .

AT SCHOOL

Principal - Good morning all .

He spoke to the new teacher team who was sitting in front of him all looking handsome .

Namjoon- good sir .

He spoke in a firm voice .

Principal- since I know you Mr Kim I hope you and your team will help our students in best way .

Namjoon - Don't worry sir . Me and my team will always reach out the students in every way possible and help them out .

Principal- okayy then you can join the staff from tomorrow. Your schedule would be sent on your respective e-mails .

With this they all went out of the principal room .

As they were walking in corridors all the girl students were drooling on them while boys were kinda jealous for making their girls drool on them .

One boy collected his courage and asked Jimin ...

Boy - excuse me sir

Jimin - yes

He spoke calmly

Boy - you all are joining here as professors ??

Jimin - yes tomorrow is our joining day .

With this he also left .

AT BTS MANSION .

Jin - Tomorrow is our joining date finally . Don't forget our main reason to join the school .

Taehyung- yes hyung we will remember it .

Everyone left for their respective room .

Jungkook- we are coming .

AT PARK .

A/n pov

Y/n was out with her friend after completing her homework

Mini - y/n you know there are 7 new teachers coming to our school . They will join from tomorrow.

Y/n - ohhhh I didn't knew about this . Who told you .

Mini - ohh I saw them coming out from principal office room .

Y/n - hmm let's see what they all will teach .

Mini - as they are newly joining their introduction would be held in auditorium like always .

Y/n - yesss let's see what's will happen tomorrow

She said while clapping her hands .

A/n pov

Y/n parents left her in an orphanage when she was 4 due to some reasons about which she is still unknown. Her parents told her they will get her back but they never even tried to contact her back again . She will turn 17 this year . She gets happy in small things and never complains about anything. She has never been into a relationship before as she doesn't want to be .

She always dream to be successful and pay all back to Mr Park who takes care of her like his own daughter.

AT ORPHANAGE.

Y/n - uncle tomorrow there are new teachers joining our school .

She said while munching her food .

Mr Park - nice y/n . You go to sleep early today if you don't want to get late again like today .

Y/n - hehehe yess uncle I will sleep early .

A/n pov

Y/n didn't knew tomorrow morning would be bringing something which will start making her life more and more dark day by day . Little girl was someone who was easy to manipulate.
Next morning in her life was coming with something which y/n would nevr though of ....

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷

I hope you will enjoy this book too

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting ❤❤❤🖤🖤🤎🤎💖💚🧡🧡💙💙💟💟🥰💟🥳💟💘💜💟❤💞💞🤍🤍🤍

Byeeeeee love you all 💜💜💜🤍🤍🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰💗💗🖤🤎🤎💖💙🖤💙💗💙🤍💗😇😇😇