STARTING OF HELL ?

A/n pov

Poor girl was not aware about the storm coming up . The silence before the storm was indicating threat and danger . Y/n was desperately waiting for Mr Park to come back soon.

The class was empty only y/n was present there. She was lost in her own thoughts looking out of the window when she heard familiar voice entering in the class .

Y/n look up and saw all of them entering into the class while talking on some topic .

Soon y/n hands turned into fist as she started to shake her left leg vigorously due to fear.

Jhope - hello y/n how are you doing ??

Jimin - yahh hyung can't you see she is perfectly fine .

Rm - sweetie whats wrong with your leg ? Hmm ??

Y/n - n.nothing s.sir

Rm - is it ?

He asked while rasing his eyebrows..

Y/n couldn't do anything except nodding her head in a yes .

Taehyung- come on hyung let's go !

Listening to these words y/n froze . She was not ready to leave her seat just to not to go with them.

Jin - yea come on let's head out . Y/n pack your bag up we are leaving for home.

With this they turned their backs to her and started leaving the class .

Y/n was not getting up from her seat . She went lost in her own thoughts of upcoming events.

5 minutes got wasted when she heard her naming being calling out !

Jungkook- Y/N !

He spoke in a loud tone making her flinch on her place .

Y/n just looked towards him ...

Jungkook- we are waiting for you from last 5 - 10 minutes and here you are sitting giving your ass rest . Get up we have to leave .

Before jungkook could speak anything taehyung spoke...

Taehyung- oh little why you have to live alone ?? There you have to cook , clean and do other chores but at our house you have to do nothing. 

Jungkook- and above that Mr Park has given us your responsibility so we have to do it .

Y/n was about to speak but her mouth got shut by ..

Taehyung- no more discussions on it I want you to be at the main door in next 5 minutes.  And if I don't see you there you just wait and watch then .
Let's go jungkook. 

Without listening to her they went outside of the class . Y/n stood up with a broken hope and started to move out of class . She was walking less but dragging more .

She stood there at the main door with her sad face . She saw a black car approaching her .

Jin - sit inside .

She opened the door and saw jimin sitting at the backseat . She sat next to him hesitantly . Jin was driving while suga was next to Jin in passenger seat.  Jimin and y/n were at the backseats .

Soon the car started .

They were talking among themselves when suga spoke .

Suga - y/n today I could see that you weren't being focused in my physics class . Tell me the reason .

Y/n knew the reason very well of not attending the class sincerely. 
She lied and spoke..

Y/n - my he.ad was paining t.that is w.why ..

Suga - this should not happen next time .

Y/n - y.yes sir

With in sometime they reached their house . It was a two floor house.  The floor was made of marble and rhe house gave some royal house vibes .
She entered the home while all of them were in hall .

Y/n entered the hall .

Jhope - y/n come here ..

He said while patting the empty seat next to him .

Without any arguments y/n went and sat next to him . Soon she felt his warm hand on her cold thighs .

Y/n was quick enough to remove his hand and stood up .

Y/n - what are you doing ??

Jhope - what happen baby?

He asked all being shameless and innocent. 

Y/n - d.dont touch m.me .

Jhope - why ??

He asked as he stood up towering her figure .

Y/n - I d.dont like it..

Jin - leave it jhope later or now she will get to know things . Rm you go and show her room .

Rm - follow me .

Y/n took her suitcase and her bag and started to follow Rm . They went to second floor . Her room was situated near balcony which was also connected to y/n room .

Rm opened the room ..

Rm - here this is your room . Make sure it's clean and tidy all the time . We don't like messed up room with smell .

Y/n - yes I w.will keep c.clean .

She spoke.. 

With that he left the room . Soon the night fall and y/n was downstairs waiting for dinner . Since afternoon she didn't met anyone. She slept and did her homework. 

Soon the dinner was served . A middle aged women was hired to cook just dinner everyday . She served them and left the home .

Y/n could feel their gazes on her but she kept mum and ate her food .

Suga - tomorrow you are not going to school .

Y/n - why ?

She spoke in a loud tone and stood up from her chair .

Jimin - sit down and keep that voice low too .

Jimin spoke in a cold tone .

Y/n sat down ..

Taehyung- tomorrow is sports day of junior classes and teachers will be on duty . So no lessons would be taken . You , jimin , jungkook and jhope hyung will be at home .

Y/n - no I want to go school .

Jin - we said no get that orelse I will call Lee now and tell him about your behavior. 

Y/n shush herself and went to her room back .

Y/n was soo pissed of by their actions towards her . Their dominance over her made her very annoyed. Mr Lee was never like this but she was unaware of the changes coming in her life .

Hiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖
Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 😘😍🥰🤩
Byee love you 😍 😘 ❤ 💕 💓 💛 😍 😘