PHOTOGRAPH

UPCOMING-

??? - eyes down . Never dare to look into my eyes....

BACK TO PRESENT

A/n pov -

Jin period just went by taking introduction of the students . Once the introduction part was done he let the children chit chat . Y/n was not talking as she had a pending assignment to do . Whole time jin was staring at y/n . Y/n too felt someone staring but she did not dared to look up .

Jin - bye all . See you tomorrow

He spoke as the bell rang indicating the end of period .

Jin - Woo  Y/n could you please help me to carry these notebooks to 4th floor ?

Y/n - yes sir .

She spoke as she stood up .
Seeing this Jin poked his tounge to his left cheek and stared her .

Soon Jin and y/n were out of the class . Jin was walking ahead while y/n was carrying those notebooks .

Since 4th floor was given to BTS they all were there as it was their free period .

Jin - here room number 48 .

He spoke while pointing towards his room .

Y/n pov

Oooo they all are given this floor.  Every room has a plate of their surnames . But I don't feel good here . The vibes from this floor is kinda scary .

Jin - thank you y/n .

He spoke while eyeing her again .

Y/n - n.no problem

She spoke whole giving a fake smile .

A/n pov

Without wasting no time y/n turned around to leave his office . Jin office was situated at the last of the corridor.
While she was passing by their offices she was pulled inside ..

Y/n- ahhhh

She winced in pain as the grip was really harsh and strong .

Suga - hiii y/n

His words came out as he touched her right  cheek

Y/n - s.sir w.hat are you d.doing

Her shaky tone made suga smrik in satisfaction. 

Suga - first tell me my name . Let me see you remember me or not ?

Y/n - m.min y.yoongi

Her tiny figure was trembling as his hands roaming here and there near her face and neck area .

Y/n - l.let m.me go..

Suga - I will but first we will meet all your teachers  ...

With this he dragged her out of the room and entered in Namjoon office .

Seeing everyone their made y/n eyes widen. 

A/n pov

Y/n classmates did not suspect her for taking too much time as it was their free period too . And they knew y/n would be in ground or with Mini .

Namjoon - hello Ms Woo .

Y/n was so confused at this time that she couldn't even describe her feelings .

Namjoon- we know you are soo confused and thinking why you are here .. hmm tell

Y/n nodded her head in a yes .

A/n pov

Soon jhope took out a photograph and showed to y/n . Seeing the photograph made y/n eyes tearing up . Her hand shivered as she picked up the photograph . Her trembling fingers touched the paper ...

Jungkook- know them ?

Y/n looked up and nodded her head again .

Y/n - h.how y.you k.k.know....

Taehyung- we have our own ways y/n .

He pulled y/n by her hand making her stand too close to him . Y/n was standing between Taehyung legs as he was sitting on the chair .

Y/n - p.p.lls te.ll .. I w.ant to m.meet them ..

Jungkook- what's soo hurry huh ,?

Y/n look at them with her pleading .

Jhope - don't look like that y/n .. you are creating trouble for yourself..

Now y/n was sitting on taehyung lap as he pulled her again .

His hands roaming around her lips ..

Y/n - d.dont touch me .

She yanked taehyung hand making him tightened his grip on her waist .

Taehyung- stay in your limits babe .. that picture and thoese people we know very well..

Jimin - taehyung it's okay let this little kitten fight a little bit . She will soon surrender. 

Again Taehyung started to touch her lips again ..

Not knowing what is happening y/n started crying while sobbing.

Taehyung -try to make a sound you will regret badly .

Y/n sobbed all being scared as she couldn't process what is happening..

The man infront of her touched her lips with his thumb applying some pressure on it making the poor soul look into his eyes to know what is he up to .

Taehyung- eyes down . Never dare to look into my eyes....

He pushed y/n from his lap making her fall with a thud . Her ankel got hurt as it came in contact with the table very hardly ..

Jimin squat at her level and held her chin .

Jimin - dare to tell this anyone and that person would be dead ...

He spoke as he showed a gun hidden under his socks..

NEXT CHAPTER

??? - You will get to know who we are very soon . Don't worry babygirl we are here only for you ..

Y/n backed as fear was eating her up ..

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 🥰🥰🥰😇😇😇💌💌💌💖❣🧡💟💟🧡🧡💟💝💝💝💘💛💛💚💚💚

Byeeeeeeee love you all 🤍❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎💔❣💟💕💞💞💓💖💗💟💌❣💘💝💝🥰🥰🥰