DETENTION I

Guys next chapter will be long . Ik this chapter is short since I am traveling so I needed more time for long  chapter.  Hope you understand... Happy reading 💜💗💚

Jhope - I wonder how you will tolerate our beast side . It's a humble request to keep listening to ous to keep trouble away from you ..

The night went by in a blink of eye . Soon the sun rise making people getting on their work . Y/n who was sleeping in her dreamland was woken up by someone shaking her vigorously ..

Y/n- yahhhh speakkk

She said . Her voice reflected pure irritation ..

Taehyung- get up !! You have to go school .

Y/n sat on the bed while her eyes closed . She was understanding each and every thing spoken to her but wasn't in a state to answer him . Sleep was taken over her .

Taehyung- I want you to be ready within 30 minutes

He shouted as he went down the stairs .

Y/n somehow got up and went into her room . She did her morning routine and got ready for school . Once she was done she made her way to dining area where jungkook was serving the breakfast.

Jimin - y/n sit down fast and have breakfast.

She ate omelet served with some cooked veggies and berries smoothie.

Yoongi - today you have 3 physics period 1 theory and 2 practical . So better take your belongings . All files and all...

Y/n - I have taken

She spoke being unbothered. She was busy playing with veggies. Seeing this disobedient and attitude of her made their blood boil . But they all choose to stay quite not wanting to start their day on a bad mode .

AT SCHOOL

Y/n was missing Mini alot . Mini wasn't well so she won't be attending the school for few days . While she was lost in her own world a boy came next to her and spoke ...

?? - hiii y/n

Y/n - oh hii Seong .

Seong - how is little y/n doing ?

Y/n - I am great !! But where were you last week ?

Seong - oh that ! I was on a vacation. So this is my first day in new session .

He was one of her classmates. They both were together since 4th class and they were good friends too .

Her whole day went by easily without getting into any trouble with her new teacher . Last 3 periods were physics .
Now y/n and seong were sitting together. Yoongi entered in the class and first thing his eyes searched for was y/n . When he saw y/n sitting with seong his hand turned into fist ...

A/n pov

How dare she ? How dare !! He screamed within himself . Seeing y/n sitting with her friend made his blood boil . His rage was increasing every second. Veins popping out due to anger and his knuckles turning white due to how tightly he was clutching his hand .
For a minute he closed his eyes tightly and spoke again ....

Yoongi - today we will be starting new part of this chapter . I want everyone to keep jotting down the important things . If I hear a single voice be ready to get detention after school . What will be teached today will be done in today's practical period . Let's commense the class .

Soon the whole period went . All the students were silent . Some had doubts so they kept asking them .

Yoongi - take 15 minutes read the experiment and any futher doubts will be explained right now .

All the students started to see into their books while he kept roaming near y/n desk and row.

Yoongi pov

My God!! Look at the audacity of this boy to keep his hand on her hand . And this girl is perfectly fine with this . Today I will make sure that she stays back at school ..

Yoongi - class done ?

He got a positive response. Soon everyone started to proceed to practical lab .

Yoongi- start doing the experiment and I will come on to your table and see.

Y/n and seong were doing the practical together as y/n forgot to bring her lab manual. Yoongi came onto their table fumming in anger but he didn't showed it. 

Yoongi - one lab manual? Who didn't bought it ?

He questioned eyeing y/n ..

Y/n - I s.s.ir

Yoongi smriked internally as his intention got fulfilled. 

Yoongi - ms y/n detention after school. 

Y/n hung her head low in defeat .

Hiii all 💓❤💖💞❣💟🧡
Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting Byeeeeee love you all 🧡💟❣💞💖❤💗😘💝💗💕💌💜💜