SHIFTING II

Jin - y/n you can come with me after school ends tomorrow.  We both can go to my place together okay?

Y/n - y.yes ...

Mr Park - ohh godd !! Thank you soo much Jin for helping me .

Jin - no need . I will take your leave now . See you tomorrow y/n .

Mr Park- bye go home safely .

Jin waved for the last time and went towards the main door .

Mr Park - y/n kiddo I am really sorry . Don't worry I will be back soon .

Y/n - yah don't be sorry pls and you pls don't worry about me . I will take care of myself. 

Mr Park - good girl . Now have dinner and pack up your things . Make sure you keep every thing .

Y/n - yes I will .

A/n pov

Soon they both started to have dinner while talking about random topics . Y/n was showing herself happy from outside but inside she was breaking down every second . Soon their dinner was finished .

Mr Park - y/n dear go and pack your things . I will also pack my bags up .

Y/n- good night. 

Mr Park - night y/n .

Soon both of them headed towards their respective rooms. 

A/n pov

Y/n now started to pack up her bags . Her trembling hands which were now covered with sweat started to fold her clothes. As the needle of the clock ticked fear started building more and more inside y/n . Her body was getting captivated by the fear taking over her . Her shivering hands were very evident of this . Fear terrorizing her as sweat beads broke on her forehead . Y/n heart was racing really fast as flashback of today started coming in her mind . Their cruelty made her legs go weak and that photographmade her more confused. With great difficulties she packed her bags up .

NEXT MORNING

Mr Park - bye y/n pls take care kf yourself.  I will call you everyday at evening.

Y/n - yes you too pls take care of yourself and don't worry about be . I will wait for your arrival .

Mr Park - here have this money . Buy anything you want .

Y/n kept the money as she knew she would enjoy her favorite snacks at school canteen .

Y/n - byeeee . See you soon .

Sne spoke as she waved before leaving for the school . Her one hand occupied by her bag containing her stuff .

Soon y /n reached the school . Without wasting anytime she kept her suitcase in changing room at her shelf .

Y/n was marching towards Mini classroom when a boy from her classed told y/n that Mini won't be attending school for somedays as she is not well .

Y/n just said thank you and went to her class room .

So with this sad news y/n went into her class and sat on her respective desk . Her first two periods were free so she did her incomplete work in the meantime.  Her 3rd period was of technology which was taken JEON JUNGKOOK.  All the students were required to go the the lab . Y/n head was just full of thoughts of spending a 50 mins period with her new technology teacher .

AT LAB 

Jungkook- hello everyone. I am new technology teacher and I hope we can spend some nice time together and learn many new things. 

All the students were exticed and sat roll number vise in lab .

Jungkook started teaching . Soon 20 mins got over which made y/n sigh in relief. 

Jungkook- now you all have to do the practical for the same . This program is really important.  I will come to your places and see your programming. 

With this all the students started their work while Jungkook was just checking other students just for the sake . He was really exticed to go and see y/n .

Within next 5 to 7 minutes he was at
y/n desk making the poor girl breath hitched. 

Jungkook- hello little .

He spoke in his deep voice sending shivers down to her spine .

Y/n - h.hello sir

She tried to portrait herself strong but failed miserably as her voice cracked. Jungkook one hand was behind her chair as he gripped it . He was bent at her level.  His face close to y/n but no one got suspicious at them .

Jungkook- how it is going ??

He whispered in her ears giving her a tingling sensation in her ears .

Y/n - g.g.good ..

Jungkook- stop stuttering baby . Have I done anything yet?

Y/n shook her head in a no .

Jungkook- I heard you will be coming over at our home .

Y/n - yours ?

Her voice full of confusion and mouth wide open in confusion. 

Jungkook- yess doll . We 7 live together. 

Unknowingly tears started forming in her eyes . Seeing her this reaction of her jungkook smriked .

Jungkook- why you are crying? We haven't done anything yet and look crying also started. 

Before y/n could say bell rang indicating the end of the period . Y/n quickly winded up her stuff and started to move out .

The rest of her day went by taking classes . She was instructed to stay in her class after dispersal as she will leave with BTS ...

Poor girl was not aware about the storm coming up . The silence before the storm was indicating threat and danger . Y/n was desperately waiting for Mr Lee to come back soon.

Hii my lovely tulips 🌷 💓 💖 💗 💕
Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💜❤🌠🥰
Byeeeee Love you 😍 ❤ 😘 💓 ♥ 💗 😍