PHONE

Taehyung- that day is not too far when we will be above her and she would be screaming out our names and begging us to stop ....

In no time y/n came happily with an icecream in her hand .

Y/n - here this is extra money .

She handed to jungkook.

AT HOME

Jin - guys come down for dinner.

Y/n who was busy looking for her phone heard Jin shoutings .

Y/n pov

I will ask him ( Jin) only about my phone . When I went to get my stuff with jungkook and taehyung I kept my phone on the side table only. Where it is now ...

Jin - y/n sit and have dinner .

Y/n was about to ask him about the phone but thought to ask after having dinner .

After 40 minutes. 

Y/n was helping suga with the dishes as namjoon commanded .

Y/n - sir ..

She spoke in a low tone but enough for yoongi to hear .

Suga - speak .

Y/n - I am unable to find my phone do you know where is it?

Suga - jhope took it from your room . Ask him when you are complete with this . Rest of the cleaning dishes are on you now .

With this he went out of the kitchen leave her dumbfounded.

Y/n pov

Why did jhope took my phone ? I wanted to talk to Mr Park. Let me complete this task quickly and ask for my phone back from jhope .

Soon y/n did the dishes and went to jhope room . She knocked the door .

Jhope - come in .

Y/n took small steps inside his room . Her mind flashing memories what happened between her and jimin making her anxious. 

Jhope who was busy checking some notebooks looked up and saw y/n standing there .

Jhope - what ?

His cold and stren voice gave chills to her .

Y/n - m.my phon.e ?

She mentally slapped herself for stuttering in front of him .

Jhope - what your phone ?

Y/n - you h.have my p.hone ?

Jhope - yes I have . And for your kind information you won't get it back .

Y/n - why ?

She spoke in a loud tone . Their way of controlling her was making her pissed off .

Jhope - because it's my order for you .

Y/n - I am not a servant of yours who will accept your orders or commands . I need my phone back I want to talk to Mr Park. I will make sure to tell him how you all are treating me . I will not tolerate this kind of behavior.  Either you all behave nicely or let me go back my home .

Jhope was astonished to see her audacity of speaking this much . He never thought that she will have these many guts .

Jhope - wait a second .

Jhope dialed a phone ..

Jhope - hyung can you all please come to my room . I have something to tell you all .

In few minutes everyone was present there. Some of them sitting on the couch and some laying of jhope bed .

Namjoon - what happened?

Jhope - hyung this little girl wants to say something to us .

Y/n who was now getting scared second by second looked around the room just to get intense stares and gazes . She was just pretending that she is not fearing them while inside she knew how much worried she was .

Taehyung - oh what you want to tell us ??

Y/n - p.phone

Her timid voice came out making them smirk .

Jin- we have decided that you won't be getting phone . You will just focus on your studies . For your entertainment you can watch television but not more than 2 hours .

Y/n - but why ? Please give my phone back to me ...

Jhope - aish this is not fair y/n . State the same words which you spoke few minutes back ..

Y/n did not answered him . She just kept mum ...

Jungkook - doll speak.  Don't make us angry it will be not good for you . Speak fast what you said to jhope hyung .

Author - what you guys think ?? Do comment your views !!

Byeeee take care and thank you for supporting me and loving my work 💖💓💌❣🤎💜💝💗❤💫💞💛💙💚🫂🌌🤎🌌❤🌌❤🌌🌌🌌🤎💜💜❤❤❤💙💫💫💞💚💞💚💞💛💛💛💛