SHIFTING I

THIS CHAPTER..

??? - You will get to know who we are very soon . Don't worry babygirl we are here only for you ..

Y/n backed as fear was eating her up ..

PRESENT STORY

A/N POV

Y/n was now shocked seeing a gun tucked in jimin socks . Her eyes widen seeing as she backed away in fear . She was now trembling as her hands travelled to her mouth covering it .

Y/n - p.pls d.dont ..

She whispered..

Seeing her reaction all of them got a unknown satisfaction. 

Namjoon - period is about to get over go back to your class and act normal . Even you tried to tell someone he/she will be found cold dead ..

His words sounded more scary in his deep voice .

Jungkook- now go.

Y/n stood up and fixed her dress neatly.  She was now so scared by the fact they knew the people in that photograph .

After coming down she went to Mini classroom . But reaching there she got to know that she went home as she was feeling sick .

She sighed and walked back to her respective classroom . The whole day went by . All the new teachers came but y/n was lost in her own world not paying any attention to them .

AT DISPERSAL

A/N POV

Y/n was walking down the stairs . She got late as she had to meet Mrs Shin regarding some project . She was walking down slowly as her ankel was hurt . Soon she heard distinct voices coming near her...

And then she saw Jhope , Jungkook and Taehyung together. 

Poor y/n thought they will just pass by her so she stood at the corner not daring to talk to them after what happened. 

Jungkook- look look who we have here ..

Y/n flinched by listening to his voice as he spoke very near to her face. 

Taehyung- yeah let her goo jungkook she will be ours soon .

His words made y/n look up in horror. 

Y/n - what y.you mean ?

Jhope  - You will get to know who we are very soon . Don't worry babygirl we are here only for you ..

With this they also left the injured y/n alone on the staircase. 

AT ORPHANAGE

MR PARK POV

How can I leave y/n alone by all herself?? But I have also have to go to Ulsan for for my land dispute case ..
Ughh what should I doo now ..

............................................................................

AT DINNER

Mr Park-y/n dear what happened? You don't look good lately. 

Y/n looked up with moist eyes which made Mr Lee worried ..

Mr Park-what happened tell me why are  you crying ??

Y/n was about to speak when the doorbell rang ..

Mr Park- wait I am coming .

Soon Mr Park came inside chit chatting with someone ...

Mr Park- here she is y/n .

Y/n looked up to see who was here at this time . Looking at the person gave here goosebumps...

Jin - oh hi y/n !! You remember me ?

Mr Park - you guys know each other?

Jin - ahh yess she is my student .

Mr Park- woahhh ... did you scold my little y/n ???

Jin - nooo why what happened?

He asked all being fake naive..

Mr Park- she is crying , tell me sweetie what happened??

Y/n looked at Jin who gave her a death glare ..

Y/n - my ankel g.got hurt ..

Mr Park ohhh don't worry I will apply medicine before you goo to sleep .

Y/n nodded her head ..

Mr Park- btw Jin what a pleasant surprise..

Jin - yeah I know . I was just passing by this area so thought to meet you .

Mr Park- thnak you.. you really helped me sloving a problem of mine .

Jin - what problem ?

Mr Park- actually I have to go to Ulsan for my land dispute case for some weeks and I was worried about leaving y/n . Can you please take care of y/n until I come back ?

He spoke as he joined his hands together..

Jin - yeah sure Lee you are my friend and I will surely help you out .

Y/n was soo shocked on listening to their conversation.  She couldn't even imagine her living with Jin after what happened at school today .

Mr Park - y/n I am sorry I am telling you all this on short notice but please try to understand my side too . I hope you will live with Jin...

His eyes full of hopes made y/n nod in a yes .

Jin just couldn't help himself from smriking and thinking about what to do with this cute innocent girl .

Jin - y/n you can come with me after school ends tomorrow.  We both can go to my place together okay?

Y/n - y.yes ...

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting

Byeeeeee love you all 🤩😍🧡💞💕💕💌💟💖💝❤💚💚💘🥰