PHONE II

IMPORTANT- hi all . I wanted to talk something very important . Lately I have been getting comments like bitch , useless author , lazy etc . I am not gonna tolerate all these shitty things . If I get such comments guys I will stop updating.  I am not on this platform to disrespect myself . I really appreciate people who write lovely comments and even do reply to them . But these hatred comments are just popping into my message box everyday . I didn't wanted to be this rude but if any of my story or my accounts get deleted I am not gonna come again . It's already my 2nd time on this account. Above this these people writing things to me this is not done . Respect goes both ways . Many readers respect me and even I do respect them . AGAIN ME GETTING ANY BAD COMMENT I WILL BLOCK THAT PERSON AND REPORT TO WATTPAD BY PUTTING ALLEGATIONS OF VIOLATIG PRIVACY RULES .

_________________________________________

Jungkook - doll speak.  Don't make us angry it will be not good for you . Speak fast what you said to jhope hyung .

Y/n - I j.just asked for my p.phone nothing more..

Jhope - fine . I will tell what she said to me . She said that she is not our servant and will tell Mr Park everything. Guys she even threatened me saying that she will go back to her old so called home ..

Y/n was just standing there ready to listen their shoutings.

Jin - oh really ? Y/n did you said that ?

His voice was full of sarcasm..

Y/n stood still not uttering a single word .

Jin - Y/N ! I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING ! FUCKING ANSWER ME

He shouted making the poor girl flinch.

Y/n - y.yes

Namjoon - and why did you do that ?

Y/n - I am missing Mr Park.  P.pls let m.me talk to h.him

Taehyung- of course sweetie we would let you talk to him but what you said was wrong .

Jimin - Tae let her talk . But first I have something to tell you y/n .

Y/n looked at jimin with curiosity..

Jimin - dare to open your mouth infront of him . I can get him killed right now . I even know each and every movement of his .

Y/n got goosebumps listening to his words . She wasn't expecting this from jimin . Now she really wanted to know their real identity. 

Suga - now come and sit here .

He said tapping empty space next to him. Y/n sat there not wanting to make them angry

Jhope - here take it .

He threw her phone towards her .

Y/n dialed the phone number with trembling hands . Her soul was shivering out of fear . She wanted to cry out infront of Mr Park and tell him about all this mess.

Y/n - hello ..

Her voice break as she was at urge of crying .

Mr Park - hii kiddo . How is my child doing?

Y/n - g.good .. h.how are you ?

Mr Park- y/n I am good . Is everything alright ? You don't sound good ..

Suga tightened his grip around her arm leaving a red mark for sure .

Y/n - yea yea everything is g.good . Just s.some c.cold ..

Mr Park- y/n take care of yourself . Drink luke warm water and do gargle. 

Y/n - w.when are you c.oming