STUDY SESSION II

Y/n - s.sir ..

Jimin - come in ! Hurry up .

With trembling hands y/n opened the gate . Jimin was using his phone . Seeing y/n he kept the phone aside and indicated her to sit on the study table. 

Y/n kept her stuff on the table and waited for jimin to start the session. 

Jimin- open chapter one . Chemical bonding .

Y/n did as he said without wasting a single second .

Soon jimin started the lesson

Jimin - did you understood this ?

Y/n - y.yes ..

Y/n said yes out of fear . The seriousness shown by him was making y/n very nervous. 

Jimin - hmm fine then . Do these 2 numericals . I will be coming in 15 minutes. 

Y/n nodded her head as jimin went outside the room .

Y/n pov

I don't understand these questions and how am I suppose to do them .. I just lied on his face . I should have asked him to repeat.  Let me see how he did this type of question ..

A/n pov

Y/n started to see how he did this question . She started to write with her understanding..
Soon 15 minutes passed by and she did only 1 question that too wrong. 
With this jimin entered the room .

Jimin- done with the numericals ??

Y/n did not uttered a single word. She sat there as her eyes casted down to the notebook. 

Jimin sat down next to her and shifted her notebook towards him .

Jimin - WHAT IS THIS ?

He shouted as he slammed his hands on the table making her flinch. 

Still y/n kept mum .

Jimin- THESE QUESTIONS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DONE WITHIN 10 MINUTES.  BUT I GAVE YOU 15 MINUTES.  Y/N I WANT AN ANSWER RIGHT NOW .

y/n shivered listening his voice . She was just praying to get out of the room anyhow .

Jimin couldn't take her silence anymore causing him to grab her arm and pulled her causing her to stand on her feet.
He forcefully made y/n look at him as he grabbed her hair making her yelp in pain .

Jimin - ANSWER ME .

His cold and deep voice made y/n tremble .

His grip went more tight as each second passed leaving a red bruise on her skin .

Somehow y/n collected courage and spoke ...

Y/n - s.sorry I d.didnt u.undestood t.the c.concept ..

Some fresh tears left her eyes. 

In no time she was rewarded with a hard slap from him .

Jimin pov

When she said she didn't understood the concept even though I asked her did she understood it or not she lied to me . This slap is just the beginning just to tell her not to lie again to me . Her lie just raged me . I couldn't resist and slapped her making her face turn sideway . Then I grabbed her by face and spoke..

Jimin - hmm so my little baby lied to me ?

Y/n couldn't even speak due to the pain gushing through her cheeks. 

Jimin - before you get awarded by another slap answer me . I don't like to repeat. 

Y/n- s.sorry am s.s.orry .

Jimin - why sorry ? If you didn't understood the concept why didn't you told me earlier..

Y/n - I d.dont k.know. 

Jimin didn't said anything after this . He made her sit on the chair and said to next to her. 

Jimin - stop me where you don't understand.  I will explain again .

Y/n just nodded in agreement. 

Jimin started again with the concept bit in a little lenient way . But poor y/n was sobbing due to the sting pain caused by his actions.  Her sobs were making jimin annoy when he spoke..

Jimin - y/n stop crying . I didn't even hit you that hard . Stop crying and focus here on the chapter . Wipe your tears of now !

Listening to his command y/n hands automatically went to her eyes and wiped her mosit eyes .

Jimin - good . Now focus here .

Y/n started to calm down and started to focus on the chapter being teached . 

After next 20 minutes he stopped teaching and asked ..

Jimin - now clear babygirl?

As he spoke he pulled y/n onto his lap and placed his chin on the crook of her neck.  By this action of  him y/n froze. 
Her mind went blank .. y/n came out of her bubble when she felt a hand snaking inside her t-shirt ..

Jimin - I asked you something baby..

Y/n - y.yes u.undestood..

Jimin - good now do those numericals which I gave you before .

Y/n was getting up when she was pulled again ..

Jimin- slove like this only .

Y/n quietly grabbed her notebook and started to do the numericals.  She could feel an intense gaze on her making her nervous.. somehow she did the numericals and showed to jimin .

Jimin - good girl . Now you will be rewarded..

Y/n was just looking down not daring to look up when she felt jimin hand grabbing her face gently. 
Slowly jimin made her look up and kissed her ....

TO BE CONTINUED. 

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓

Hope you are enjoying the story 😊 😀 🙂 ☺ 😄 💕 😊 😀 🙂

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙