STUDY SESSION I

Their dominance over her made her very annoyed. Mr Lee was never like this but she was unaware of the changes coming in her life .

Soon the night fell . Everyone were in their respective room while y/n was doing her maths practice. Soon the door flung open revealing Jin .

Jin - you are not asleep yet ?

Y/n - no just doing some sums

Jin - you better study hard you need to score good in your academics . As your academics session has just begun you will be taught everyday two subjects at home . Better pay attention to the teacher both at school and home . Your schedule will be for home will be given by tomorrow.

Y/n just nodded her head a head . His serious tone gave shivers down her spine .

Jin - let me see your sums ..

Jin pulled a chair next to y/n and started to check her sums done by her . She was carefully listening to what Jin was telling her .

Jin - hmm do this sum the way I told you .

Y/n - yes

Soon y/n started to do the sum while Jin carefully observed her .

Y/n - done .

Jin - good now sleep and be ready for tomorrow .

Soon y/n drifted to sleep ..

Next morning y/n woke up and did her morning routine . She was upset as she couldn’t attend school because they didn’t allowed her . She went downstairs to see Jungkook and jhope sitting together and having a chit chat .

Jhope - moring y/n .. how was your sleep ??

Y/n - morning...

Out of nowhere jimin spoke up ..

Jimin- have breakfast . I want you to be in my room within 45 mins .

Y/n - w.why ??

She asked as her throat dried out of fear ..

Jimin- you will get a teaching session for next 2 hours..

Y/n didn't wanted to go to his room as she was not feeling safe with any of them .

Jimin - you better use that pretty tounge of yours to answer our questions..

Y/n - y.yes

Soon jungkook served her breakfast and sat next to her . Jhope and jimin were out in balcony. 

Y/n hands started to shake in fear as sweat beads started to form on her forehead.  Her eyes casted down on her plate which was overflowing with pancakes with maple syrup. 

Jungkook noticed her state and smriked seeing his impact on her .

Jungkook- y/n ..

His deep and cold voice made her shiver for once .

Jungkook- y/n ..

He called her again but got her silence in answer. 

This raged jungkook and within a moment his hands grabbed her jaw in his veiny hands ..

Jungkook- why don't you listen in once ? Wanna get punished early in the morning??

His loud voice was enough to make y/n eyes get filled with tears.

Jungkook- I called you twice but you didn't even cared to answer it huh ?
If you do this next time be ready to be on my bed ....

Y/n eyes started to shed big fat tears by listening to his words . She was hella terrified and her jaw was paining to next level . She was hundred percent sure that his hand imprint were left on her jaw .

He left her jaw with a jerk and spoke ..

Jungkook- eat your food fast and reach to jimin hyung room . It's on second floor next to balcony. 

Y/n - o.ok

She spoke as she choked on her own saliva. 

Jungkook got up and went to his room .

Soon jhope entered the kitchen and spoke ..

Jhope - you have 30 minutes left to go to jimin room .

Y/n- o.ok

Jhope was about to go when y/n soft voice made in stop .

Y/n- sir I w.want t.to talk to u.uncle Lee..

By listening to faint voice an idea poped in his evil mind .

Jhope - unfortunately you are not allowed to do that

Y/n - pls s.ir

Jhope - what I will get in return ?

Y/n - anything you want ..

She spoke without even realizing how great mistake she did .

Jhope - what if you back out  at the last moment then ?

Y/n - then ... i .. i will not talk to uncle Lee.. pls l.let me t.talk p.pls

Jhope - hmm fine here talk .

Soon y/n dialed his phone number and talked to him . After a good talk of ten minutes y/n had to hang up the phone .

Jhope- now back to studies . Jimin might be waiting for you and go with all your stuff in once. 

Y/n got up and went to take her chemistry book and practice notebook .

When she reached the door of jimin bedroom she could hear her heart  throbbing through her chest . Her sweaty palms indicated how badly anxious she was .

She knocked on the door ..

Y/n - s.sir ..

Jimin - come in ! Hurry up .

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓
Hope you liked this chapter after such a long time !! ❤❤💫💫✨✨✨ .
Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🧡🖤🤎💛🤎💜💛💜💛🧡🤎🧡❤💜💜💛💙🧡🤍🤍🤍🤍