001||Jude Bellingham

SICK

SICK

I UNCOMFORTABLY MOVE trying to get warm on the couch, my temperature getting warmer by the second. My teeth shuddering and my forehead banging.

I was tucked in with two blankets by Jude before he left for his match against Girona. His match was playing on the tv, on the 85th minute.

I thanked God it was soon coming to an end as i couldn't wait till he was home. 

I expected jude to be home by 6:30 which was around an hour from now. I had wanted to watch him play in the stadium but he insisted for me to rest at home, though he also preferred for me to show up.

I took a deep breath as the match went overtime for 13 more minutes making his arrival delay.

Soon the cameras focused on jude leaving the pitch into the tunnel with the score 3-0 to real madrid. I couldn't move a limb, i was still immensely happy for him.

I gripped the pillow and soon enough fell asleep due to the warmth.

My eyes opened to the darkness that filled the room, letting me know that the sun had went down. My stomach started churning, i rushed to the bathroom sensing that i was about to vomit any minute now.

I called out for jude multiple times but i got no reply. I was already confused to why he would leave me lying on the couch as i asked him to wake me up once he'd arrived home.

I leaned against the toilet seat, kneeling on the floor then used all my force to vomit. After i had let everything out i began shivering again, my feet trembling as i stood against the sink to brush my teeth.

I called out for jude once again with no reply. I made my way out, taking the paracetamol sheet that jude had left on the coffee table with a cup of water. I chucked two down my throat then laid back on the couch, wrapping myself with the blankets.

I grabbed my phone, ringing Jude twice before he answered, music playing in the background.

"hello?" i heard vinicius's voice come through.

"hey vini, is jude with you?" i asked, rocking myself back and forth.

"yeah, he's with the team, in the lobby." he answered.

"can you pass him the phone please?" i asked, my voice trembling.

"yeah, for sure"

After a few seconds, a tipsy jude answered "hello, y/n?" he asked, slurring a bit.

"jude. where are you?" i asked, sighing.

"im just with the team celebrating our win, hun" he says, shouting over the music.

"I called you multiple times, but you wouldn't answer" I complained slightly raising my voice.

"my phone was in another room, Y/N, no need to get all worked up" he groaned.

"can you just come home? please" i leaned on the couch's arm, my body feeling very weak.

"yeah, okay" he hung up.

The time was now 8:26, when jude had entered the house a bit sober than earlier. I was kind of annoyed that he didn't notify me that he was going somewhere after his game, especially when i was feeling poorly but i knew he had the right to celebrate with his teammates so i didn't say anything to him.

"y/n, im so sorry. i forgot." he said rushing to my side, rubbing my back.

"its fine" i mumbled, sitting up."congratulations by the way" i forced a smile on.

"thank you, you hungry or anything?" he asked, turning on the lamp so he could see me better. "gosh, you're so pale and warm" he pressed the back of his hand against my forehead.

A few hours later, i was laying in bed, feeling way better as he had tried his best to make me soup and different drinks to help my temperature settle.

"y/n, im so sorry for leaving you" he said sounding apologetic, as he slid on a pair of shorts, leaving him bare chested.

He joined me in bed, caressing my face to feel my temperature, sighing in relief when he felt my temperature had gone down slightly. He turned off the night lamp, pulling the covers over the both of us.

"its okay jude, i promise" i said, feeling his hand grasp my waist, pulling me closer. within minutes my soft snores could be heard as I fell asleep again.

!AUTHOR NOTE!📝

im going mental, ive been staring at that GIF for 20 minutes now 😭