002||Jadon Sancho

CLINGY

CLINGY

MY EYES FLEW OPEN, feeling a huge weight that crushed my chest and down. My arms and legs were stuck to place.

I looked down to be met with my boyfriend laying his head on my chest and straddling me.

My body started going numb due to the weight pressed on me. I squirmed under him, trying to get myself from under him.

"where are you going, love?" Jadon woke up and frowned up at me, he pulled me closer, dragging the blanket along  his hand began to run through my hair. "please don't go" he whined, tightening his arms around me.

My eyes widened, realising i had woke him up on his only rest day. I started to struggle, trying to free myself from his arms. "i can't breathe, babe" i panted out, finally feeling free as he moved to the side. He frowned and hugged his pillow instead.

I chuckled lightly at his childish acts, shaking my legs to make sure they could still function. "jadon, come on. what do you want?" I said moving closer to his body, grasping onto his arm.

"nothing" he mumbled against his pillow.

"fine, come here" i sighed, pulling him closer with all my might. He shifted closer, wrapping his arms around my waist then laying again on my stomach.

I started massaging his head, playing with his tight curls, seeing a smile appear on his face. 

I reached out and grabbed my phone from the bedside table and took a sneaky photo of him while he slept, and then I opened Instagram to help pass the time. His gentle snoring filled my ears as I scrolled through my feed.

An few hours later, i felt a pair of eyes on me as i dropped my phone to the side. I looked down on him, finding his eyes slightly open with a sly smirk on his face as he observed me. I reached down to run my fingers across his cheek.

"can i get up now, hun?" i asked, watching as he pulled a face.

"noo, please Y/N" he said, adjusting himself so he was now next to me, leaning against the headboard. 

"jadon, come on." i sighed knowing how stubborn he is. We've been in bed for what felt like forever but clearly, he still hasn't had enough.

"let me use the restroom, darling," I pleaded.

"no," he replied.

"can I just make a snack?"

"no," he stated again, stubborn as always.

"JADON!" I raised my voice, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks.

"oh come on, this is my only day off and you're just going to leave me?" he scoffed, pouting. "I never get any alone time with you and I just want to spend it with you."

"I know, but it's been a long morning and I really need to use the bathroom," I plead one again.

"we've been here for..." I paused and looked at my phone for a moment. "four hours," I hissed in annoyance as I glanced at his tired eyes.

I wondered what was bothering him; he had gone to bed early the previous night, but he still couldn't get up despite getting plenty of sleep.

He leaned in, showering my lips with pecks then returned to his previous position, lying above me once again.

I exhaled in annoyance, having stayed in one spot for all these hours, feeling Jadon's heat bearing down on me like a blanket.

"jadon, why are you so tired today?" His arms draping around my neck and his warm breath on my chest.

I wanted to get up so badly but didn't want to spoil the rare occasion where he was the snuggly one.

"training got me worn out yesterday" He replied. "And just so you know I'm not planning to let you leave any time soon" he smiled broadly at me and burrowed his head into my side, nestling into my chest.

"God, I need to go brush my teeth, my breath reeks" I whined, shifting about on the mattress as Jadon still refused to budge from his position.

"you're coming back right?" His eyes still closed.

"uhh... no" I said, lifting his arm off of me but they just slumped back.

"then you're not going anywhere" he tightened his grip on me.

"please dont make this harder than it already is, you don't understand how annoying my breath is, get off me Jadon." he didn't budge. "fine, I'll be back"

He lifted off of me. "better not be lying to me, Y/N" he muttered.

I entered the en suite bathroom and swiftly washed my face, applied moisturizer to it, and brushed my teeth, contented now that I wasn't stuck with bad breath.

"babe, I'm just going to have a quick shower." I said peeking through to the bedroom.

"Y/N!" He shrieked like a child. "no you're not, you lied to me!" He dramatically spoke as he got up making his way towards me.

Jadon lifted my body and gently set it down on the mattress, then slumped down next to me. He ignored my groans, as he wrapping his arms around me once again.

I decided to just obey him just for today since it wouldn't be until a few weeks until he gets a day off. I forced myself down onto the pillow, trying to fall asleep once again.

!AUTHOR NOTE!📝

MY BOY IS BACK IN DORTMUND!!! IMMENSELY HAPPY FOR HIM BUT IM GONNA MISS HIM AND RASHFORD TOGETHER 😭

how can ETH say its an 'internal matter' with rashford but proceeded to blatantly call jadon out publicly???