015||Mason Mount

ENERGETIC

ENERGETIC

MASON WALKED INTO the room, having left training for the day, looking frustrated and overworked. It seemed like it had been more difficult than usual.

His young daughter was still playing peacefully as i tried to keep an eye on her but she seemed all over the place.

Mason walked over to her and ruffled her hair "hey, princess." he said, placing a kiss on her forehead then turned to look towards me. "hi, baby."

"hi mase, how was training?" i asked, but my attention turned to my whining daughter.

He sighed "ugh, awful it feels like everything is going wrong. Everyone is just off today, myself included." he rubbed at his face in frustration, before his daughter called out to him. "daddy, come play with me!"

"aw, it'll get better mase" i reassured him, my eyes following my daughters every move as she ran around the living room.

"yeah, i know, i know." he walked over and scooped his kid up in his arms, cradling her as he walked towards the couch i was sitting on"you seem energetic today, hm?" he asked her.

"she's been like this ever since she woke up from her nap" i stated, observing the mess she had made on the floor, her toys and pillows everywhere.

He looked over at me and sighed "yeah, she is a bit of a handful, but that's what kids are, i guess." he walked over and started picking up the toys and pillows, putting them in their correct spots. "i'm so worn out from training" he groaned, slumping down on the couch with his daughter on his knee.

"i've been cleaning up after her and she wouldn't stay still, if it wasn't for the TV then she'd be all over the place" i complained but still having a small smile on my face as i watched him caress her hair.

He chuckled, looking at the cartoon show playing on the TV. He looked at me, and gently placed his daughter on the floor, next to her toys.

He shifted closer to me, kissing the corner of my mouth "i need a minute to rest, come cuddle?"

"and who's going to watch over her?" i asked worriedly as she occupied herself with her dolls.

He sighed and sat back "oh come on, she'll be fine, she's just playing with her toys. And if she needs me, i'll be here." he patted a spot next to him, smiling warmly.

He adjusted himself on the couch as i reluctantly crawled over him, sinking into his embrace. "i guess so" i shut my eyes for a few moments as he run his hands through my hair.