017||Alejandro Balde

PROTECT

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

PROTECT

I WAS READY to cook dinner for my roommate and me when i discovered that i had run out of ingredients. Not wanting to starve, i decided to take a quick detour to the grocery store.

Alejandro and i have been close friends since we first met at university. We both dropped out to pursue our dreams, him in football and me as the team physiologist. Now we are attending the same charity camp for a month and have even been assigned to the same dorm, just like old times.

Through the amount of time we had spent together, there was no doubt that we both had feelings for each other but were harder to ignore by the minutes we spent together, though we never talked about it because there was simply nothing that would come out of it, he'd be busy with football and i'd probably be busy with my job.

After throwing on a jacket over my pajamas and grabbing my purse, i rushed out to the living room, expecting alejandro to be sitting there, either on his phone or playing FIFA.

He tore his eyes away from his phone to look at me and his eyebrows knit together as he watched me head towards the door where my shoes were placed to the side of. he gets up, grabs my hand, and starts to pull me toward the couch. "where do you think you're going?"

"i'm just quickly getting some groceries because we've got nothing for dinner tonight," i explained, my eyes shifted to the firm grip on my wrist.

"not at night, it's not safe." he stated, his eyebrows still scrunched in confusion like i had said something criminal.

"please let go ale, it's fine" i protested, but he kept a tight grip on my hand while he shifted closer to me, on the edge of the couch. 

"just sit down and rest."

"alejandro, please just let go of me, i have to get food, im hungry already!" i wiggled my wrist, trying to loosen his grip.

"i'm not going to let anything happen to you" he shook his head once more, reluctant about the idea of going shopping at night.

"ale, it's fine i promise, i'll be fine" i groaned, his hand tightening around my wrist.

He pulls me closer to him, "shh, just sit down, you look tired anyway. just rest a bit." he shifts me onto the couch next to him and begins to circle his hand on my waist gently while still keeping his grip firm.

"alejandro, we have no food here, i'll be back before you know it, besides its only 7pm." i argued once more.

He scoffs and puts his other arm over my body "i don't care, I'm not letting you go alone."

"i don't need a babysitter, ale."

He placed a few kisses on my forehead and rubbed my back. "i'm not going to let anyone hurt you. you're not going anywhere."

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें